X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, the new patch really sucks!

-= If you hate my rant, gtfo =-

Beside the skin models and bugs fixed. WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING ABOUT CHANGING THE SCORE SYSTEM!!!! Its fine the way they were in the first place. How come all of the sudden there's a guy scoring over 2000 points when he barely do any damn things? Oh wait is it because he's a SQUAD LEADER?! So you're telling me that stupid squad leader with 0 kills and 39 deaths can earn over +1000 points more than other regular players just because he's leading the squad? That's just ****ed up.

PR is my favorite mod, but because of new stupid changes like this, I'm just going to leave this mod and gonna delete it in the Recycle Bin if there isn't a good explanation for this.

-Just my rant

Re: Wow, the new patch really sucks!

He is keeping his squad together, he desevers points. if his squad was away from him he wouldn't get points. its only bigger numbers, they probaly still need tweaking but everything can always be improved and this is not the final release is it? You are still on the same points system so you can still beat his score.

Comment

Since when have points been indicative of skill?

If you stop playing the mod because of such a minor issue, not because any gameplay mechanics have been altered, it's likely that the community is better off as a result.

Comment

*gets lock finger ready*

why do points even matter to people. i just care about kills.

Comment

yeah in PR i dont really notice the pts cuz i never really figured out how it worked. suddenly i would have 100+ pts without doing a whole lot.

british skins look alot better!!!

Comment

Originally posted by M-249 jblankster
            *gets lock finger ready*

why do points even matter to people. i just care about kills.
            Rankwhores *cough* Also jihad kills FTW

Comment

Sounds like someone thinks they are playing ranked...

Comment

If Project Reality isn't suppose to be about rank? Then why the hell did they make a special ranking system? Duh......

Comment

because some players like points, and if they see they get lots of points for working as a squad they may be more willing to do so

Comment

Well I like the new patch..

Well done Devs

Comment

I dont care about ranks/scores that much....As long as i can jihad im happy

Comment

thats the 2nd time you have said that in this topic polka. You going to try and go for a hat trick?

Comment

Originally posted by Garabaldi View Post
                          Since when have points been indicative of skill?

If you stop playing the mod because of such a minor issue, not because any gameplay mechanics have been altered, it's likely that the community is better off as a result.
                          I like that thinking

Anyway, four letters, beginning with "S" and ending in "U" sum up my sentiments.

Comment

Originally posted by KatieWolf View Post
                            If Project Reality isn't suppose to be about rank? Then why the hell did they make a special ranking system? Duh......
                            ABR wasn't made specifically for PR.

Anyway, I'm not quite sure what more there is to be said.

If you have complaints about the new patch or the mod in general, take a deep breath and post your complaints in a respectful tone.

You would think after your past escapades you would learn this, Katie.

Locked.

Comment

Working...
                            X