No announcement yet.

Assignment of prone key ,,which one ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Assignment of prone key ,,which one ???

my prone is on F, and my crouch is on left alt.

works for me

akawho07

Comment

i just use default - i think almost any configuration (within reason) will be work-able with people if they just practise on it. through practise i learnt to use keyboard and mouse for example to fly helis and jets - i never thought i could. so i think pick a key config you like and stick to it - ull see results soon =)

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike
        R...

Also, it's my parachute key. Never had the "tapping nine like a madman" thing since.
        whats your reload then?
        if what you say about "tapping nine like a madman" is true, then im changing next time i play. i always feel like a complete twat when i do it, even more so when it fails. and oh, this seems to be the reason for all those suicides, as it happened yesterday at beginning of round and i had -2 or -4, whatever it is you get.
        saying that, i always find it really funny to see other people nose dive off a building into the floor.:laugh: the instant i see it im like 'no points for guessing what went wrong there'

Comment

Originally posted by ham_411 View Post
          whats your reload then?
          if what you say about "tapping nine like a madman" is true, then im changing next time i play. i always feel like a complete twat when i do it, even more so when it fails. and oh, this seems to be the reason for all those suicides, as it happened yesterday at beginning of round and i had -2 or -4, whatever it is you get.
          saying that, i always find it really funny to see other people nose dive off a building into the floor.:laugh: the instant i see it im like 'no points for guessing what went wrong there'
          Reload is mapped to the mouse button, front thumb button in this case.

Comment

i like prone were the default is

Comment

Working...
            X