New crash, comp restarts...questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New crash, comp restarts...questions.

Well I have never had BF2 restart my computer but it has done so two times in a row during BF2 (and only BF2). My game just pauses up out of no where, chugs for around 10 secs and my computer restarts. Usually I can play for around 30mins-1hour and then it does its thing.

Upon loading up again I have a message to send an error report saying that the system has recovered from a deadly error. Or something close to that.

I play many other games and have not seen this at all. (c&c 3, Bioshock..etc)

All I have added to my system was a new logitech keyboard g series keyboard.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Re: New crash, comp restarts...questions.

hmm is your graphics card sufficient with the game requiremnts, because this issue is usually to do with graphics card not being able to handle it

either that or your ram. do they meet the requiremnts

and have you downloaded the latest video drivers?

Comment

Re: New crash, comp restarts...questions.

Originally posted by Anni-kin View Post
      hmm is your graphics card sufficient with the game requiremnts, because this issue is usually to do with graphics card not being able to handle it

I have the 8800 gts 320mb sc

either that or your ram. do they meet the requiremnts

Currently have 2gig of ram

and have you downloaded the latest video drivers?
      This error happened before and after I updated my drivers...

I can not think of anything else that would cause this as it has never happened before...and the error was a "serious" error as I went into BF2 again this time for around 4 minutes before my computer restarted this time a blue screen popped with some white writing up before restarting but was only up for roughly 1/2 sec.....

Comment

Working...
      X