DCon Weekly War?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCon Weekly War?

There has been some discussions in the DCon EU community, about starting up a weekly war in Desert Conflict, one night in the week, in an effort to raise the intrest in the DCon-mod and to try to drag all the players to the same server.
    And also, to let DCon live on a little longer, because it is too good and fun, to just sit there with empty servers...
    This is an event which is inspired by the successful Wednesday War in POE2 which is run by Datorbutiken.

Just like the POE2 Wednesday War, this Weekly War in DCon, will have different themes and maps every time (like Infantry Night, Tank Battles, Air Maps only, Mixed maps, Objective Night, small mapsizes etc). And like POE2 night we will post the maps and themes in advance on different community sites.
    We think that Monday or Sunday is the best week day to have this war on. Suggestions?

But the big question is:
    Is there some intrest from the DCon Community to have a weekly event like this??
    It is up to you players and your intrest, if this is going to happen...

If this idea takes off, hopefully this event will have a twin in North America too. Because, honestly that's where you need crowded servers the most right now (Europe still got a few servers with players every night).

Re: DCon Weekly War?

sounds like a good idea to me! best of luck guys

maybe what needs to be done is get some kind of community/clan/someone with a server to setup weekly events for diffrent mods even to try and get more people playing mods as lots of mods suffer from this problem. Maybe TBF2 could look into this this?

anyways just an idea, hope you guys can get this off the ground and working well

I may even hop in

Comment

I look forward to that Rhino!
      I gonna own your a** with my mad Bunny hopping skillzors, while you are just lying there in the sand PR-style, he he!

Comment

Originally posted by =tGA=Harry View Post
        I look forward to that Rhino!
        I gonna own your a** with my mad Bunny hopping skillzors, while you are just lying there in the sand PR-style, he he!
        hehe, probaly will as i will be running to the next crate to hide behind

Comment

Is there no intrest in this whatsoever?? :hmm:

Comment

There is from me.

Comment

Working...
            X