Re: My new sniper video

that was great, great editing and some fine *** shots

8.5/10

Comment

what in the hell....that sniping reminded me of using SCUD B in DC

Comment

wow how could u shoot ppl through the fog? I mean... that far away and through the fog... pure skill I suppose...

Comment

seen it already :laugh::laugh:

again great vid,with some really sick shots..only the best from Dont_be_SS

Originally posted by Lemon View Post
          wow how could u shoot ppl through the fog? I mean... that far away and through the fog... pure skill I suppose...
          if you watch the vid you will see squad leader markers when he makes the shots in to the fog,it gives you a distance and you have to use you skill and judgment to calculate the bullet drop...but of course you new that

Comment

Originally posted by Verzili View Post
            seen it already :laugh::laugh:

again great vid,with some really sick shots..only the best from Dont_be_SS

if you watch the vid you will see squad leader markers when he makes the shots in to the fog,it gives you a distance and you have to use you skill and judgment to calculate the bullet drop...but of course you new that
            Yeh i saw the squad leader markers but how did he spot an enemy that far away?

Comment

Originally posted by hellsent-2007 View Post
              Yeh i saw the squad leader markers but how did he spot an enemy that far away?
              the commander of infantry spot the target(usually static on the mini map)

experience help's with the amount of bullet drop needed.

its a hard thing to master but dont_be_ss wrote all the rules for that particular art of long range sniping.

check youtube he has other vid's with similar shots.

hope that answers you Q's

Comment

wow nice skills m8 great sniping

Comment

I suppose the commander could've put a move marker on the ground where the sniper was...

Nice work anyhow.

Comment

LMAO..wrote all the rules huh.
                    Interesting comment.
                    Seeing as how a majority of the vanilla players, think they are GoD like Snipers.
                    BF2 is coded bad enough to where, bullet drop really is not accurate.

Good thing, the "Real" snipers in this game, dont have to take other factors into consideration. Windage, elevation, and a # of others. Would seperate the men from the boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Verzili View Post
                      the commander of infantry spot the target(usually static on the mini map)

experience help's with the amount of bullet drop needed.

its a hard thing to master but dont_be_ss wrote all the rules for that particular art of long range sniping.

check youtube he has other vid's with similar shots.

hope that answers you Q's
                      Your actually wrong verzilli. I can't spot past 600m so i put guess markers down most of the time unless im shooting at static targets like aa.

This was all done on my own with no assistance, including commander.

Comment

Originally posted by dont_be_ss View Post
                        Your actually wrong verzilli. I can't spot past 600m so i put guess markers down most of the time unless im shooting at static targets like aa.

This was all done on my own with no assistance, including commander.
                        great video, i wish you'd put a scene like the slow mo of the F35 kill under the bridge, a same seen shot only in regular or normal speed. that was awsome kill.

i've hit at 450M i dont think i ever tried to spot past that. 600m wow.....:salute:

Comment

That vid was just brill , but i knew it would be when i seen who it was made by as thats the only reason i watched it in the first place.
                          Very good wOokie, 10-10.

Comment

I see the theory-

Commander spots an unmoving infantry, SS opens up SQL menu, places the order marker exactly on the red dot and after that uses the marker to calculate the shot. Brilliant pixel shooting, simply brilliant.

Watching Wookie sniper videos is painful though.

Great movie, off to getting those Gladiator tracks now.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
                              I see the theory-

Commander spots an unmoving infantry, SS opens up SQL menu, places the order marker exactly on the red dot and after that uses the marker to calculate the shot. Brilliant pixel shooting, simply brilliant.

Watching Wookie sniper videos is painful though.

Great movie, off to getting those Gladiator tracks now.
                              certainly good planning & execution
                              moral of the story i think is "never stay still" especially when sniper is with 600M's:salute:

Comment

Working...
                              X