Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

possible to make mouse button toggle between chase front and cockpit view?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• possible to make mouse button toggle between chase front and cockpit view?

I'm trying to make a mouse button toggle only between chase front and cockpit view for the chopper. is this possible?

Re: possible to make mouse button toggle between chase front and cockpit view?

Probably, check you controls options.

Comment

Originally posted by mr-scarface
      I'm trying to make a mouse button toggle only between chase front and cockpit view for the chopper. is this possible?
      Depends what mouse you have , I have a Razer Copperhead and have set up just this with the two side buttons .

Comment

Originally posted by mr-scarface
        Yes, i have that also, have them on my mousewheel when piloting.

Comment

Im sure he would like to know how, not just that you have it.

Comment

My mousewheel is already programmed for something else, and I only have one other available mouse button. So how do I make this SINGLE mouse button toggle between cockpit and chase front?

Comment

You'll have to use a macro. No other way.

Comment

I see. Perhaps I can program mousewheel up to select cockpit, and mousewheel down to select chase view. Currently mousewheelup/down are programmed to select weapon3/4.

Comment

Originally posted by mr-scarface View Post
                  I see. Perhaps I can program mousewheel up to select cockpit, and mousewheel down to select chase view. Currently mousewheelup/down are programmed to select weapon3/4.
                  You can do that for jets and choppers. I have that config now. The standard weapon cycle for scroll wheel, and view cams get changed when in a vehicle.

Comment

as camperstrike said the only way to do this is set up a macro, or the simple way - use the mousewheel ^^

for me - i find it easy to just use the set keys F"insert appropriate number here"

hope you found a fitting method to keep you happy bud.

Comment

are u against joysticks? i use a EL cheepie from walmart, got lotsa buttons to program on it, i even have my Q & T buttons thre so i dont have to hit me keyboard.

cya

Comment

Working...
                      X