Server: "Wake Island Madness"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server: "Wake Island Madness"

Has anybody experienced problems with the admins running this server? It seems they don't have the ability to think for themselves, or at least don't set out what is allowed and what isn't.

Firstly I got warned for .. actually it wasn't clear what I got warned for. I spawned at the chinese airfield, drove down to the plane spawn area and waited for the second plane as the first had just taken off. Then somebody shouted "tehbarra u fuking ***" (Bravo, nice grasp of English skills) and I got kicked.

Rejoining, I discovered I had apparently put C4 on his plane. Yeah, just because im special ops, doesn't mean im special needs, ****ing retard.

Then I got banned because I switched to the chinese side, as this child who though I had placed C4 on his plane kindly pointed out *tehbarra u *** chinese whore cnt do **** without the j10*

Smacktards, enforced by smacktarded Admins; the worst kind of server. No wonder it's usually busy, you can get away with anything if you cry wolf.

Re: Server: "Wake Island Madness"

Yeah i was on there one time and one of the admins kept taking the jet. I finally managed to get it after he had it about 4 times, he punishes me for the force tk, then kicked me for jet whoring. Haven't been in the server since.

Comment

Sounds like a dream. You deserve to get banned if you switch to Chinese or steal someone else's plane.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Bob_Is_Scary View Post
        steal someone else's plane.
        :laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by tehbarra View Post
        Has anybody experienced problems with the admins running this server? It seems they don't have the ability to think for themselves, or at least don't set out what is allowed and what isn't.

Firstly I got warned for .. actually it wasn't clear what I got warned for. I spawned at the chinese airfield, drove down to the plane spawn area and waited for the second plane as the first had just taken off. Then somebody shouted "tehbarra u fuking ***" (Bravo, nice grasp of English skills) and I got kicked.

Rejoining, I discovered I had apparently put C4 on his plane. Yeah, just because im special ops, doesn't mean im special needs, ****ing retard.

Then I got banned because I switched to the chinese side, as this child who though I had placed C4 on his plane kindly pointed out *tehbarra u *** chinese whore cnt do **** without the j10*

Smacktards, enforced by smacktarded Admins; the worst kind of server. No wonder it's usually busy, you can get away with anything if you cry wolf.
        press escape, disconnect. refresh the server browser, find another server.

Comment

usually its frowned upon to drive vehicles to the airstrip just so you can get a plane faster. this has been a problem since 1942. and you put c4 on a plane?
          "Crunch's First Officer"
          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

There's always two sides to every story. I've played on those servers and haven't seen anything of the sort. It used to be THE worst of Wake Island a while back, smacktards pretty much on 24/7.

Comment

Never really had an issue with this server to be honest.
              The only admin action I have seen so far is to get rid of legitimate griefers.

Comment

Sorry I was a little annoyed and didn't explain that too well. I was playing religiously as special ops' since I am about 4 hours away from obtaining the gold expert for it.

This guy (although i didn't see this happen) had apparently had somebody put C4 on his plane. I was nearby, so he felt the need to blame me.

All he said was that insult above, nothing more, and the admins kicked me instantaneously.

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
                  There's always two sides to every story. I've played on those servers and haven't seen anything of the sort. It used to be THE worst of Wake Island a while back, smacktards pretty much on 24/7.
                  Yeah when it happened to me it was about 2 months back.

Comment

Well if someone put C4 on his plane I don't see how the admin could mix it up with you because when the C4 is blown and he gets tk'd, the culprit's name would be shown unless of course its a FF off server and you simply gave him some turbo jets and he flew into something at which point thats priceless and I'd die laughing. *shakes hand, claps* encore! Lol.

i got someone kicked off the SF EF server last night. Fecker was in his mig29 and I guess he was depressed that he couldn't kill anyone so he bombed the EU hangers on two occassions, scoring 6 kills in total against SF rules (no uncap attack). I respect that rule even if its not applied in some servers (to the best that I can but sometimes I'll go in cuz it can be boring) and told the admins... Then this guy tried to tell them I was full of shlt and used his 6-x k/d as an example but 4 voices out spoke his lieing @ss in the end Fecker... Lol.

But uhh yeah thats nothing... This one admin last week kicked me 3x for apparently aim botting and being out of bounds or some shlt like that and I kept rejoing and then he kicked my entire team aside from the ones who were just joining the server with 0 scores LOL. His team still lost too

Comment

Originally posted by tehbarra View Post

ha ha lol stupid admins

Comment

Working...
                      X