WTF mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF mod

an old vet in the BF series but first time mod player, ive reinstalled the good old BF2 and i found 2 of the coolest looking mods i wanna play, the hoverjeep one with the flying cars etc and the WTF mod, where its just total pwntage

problem, the bastards wont run, help??

im running v1.0 bf if it helps any of the pros out there.

yean and the slaughter mod dosent work ither, any helps?

Re: WTF mod

Patch battlefield ?

Comment

I don't think peeps play those anymore. If you like WTF? mods, check out "Department Store Battles" from Walmart Security. There forums are hosted on TotalBF2 as well.

Comment

The latest patch is 1.41, you'll find the game runs more smoothly and a lot of un-noticeable bugs are are fixed which may mean the mods might work.

Comment

^^ But some of the old mods were designed to run on specific patches prior to 1.41.

Try reading a readme or something and figure out what patch you need for it to run.
          Also, I agree with Alex - Department Stores is very similar to the WTF? mod, and has a great community, I recommend checking it out.

Comment

cheers for the help guys

Comment

No problem

Comment

Department store battles has hoverjeeps and ubar weapons and vehicles. our mod always has one server running the mod. the WTF Mod dosnt have any.

Comment

Working...
                X