Are there any good AF & EF servers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any good AF & EF servers?

When I search for servers, I only come across about 5 EF servers and 10 AF servers, and only 1-2 of each are populated. Where are all the servers?

Re: Are there any good AF & EF servers?

There aren't many but here's a few good ones that are usually populated:

=SF= Euro Forces 24/7 Ranked - 69.65.15.194:16567

=SF= Armored Fury 24/7 Ranked - 69.65.15.175:16567

LegionAtWar.com Ranked Armored Fury 24/7 - 70.86.91.178:16567

Comment

Clan UTAC that play both ranked EF and AF - IP: 209.160.64.92.

Comment

Thanks for the putting up the servers. I'll be sure to try them out.

Comment

Originally posted by HeatFlare View Post
          There aren't many but here's a few good ones that are usually populated:

=SF= Euro Forces 24/7 Ranked - 69.65.15.194:16567

=SF= Armored Fury 24/7 Ranked - 69.65.15.175:16567

LegionAtWar.com Ranked Armored Fury 24/7 - 70.86.91.178:16567
          problem with the =sf= servers is the admins, im sure there is some good ones, but most will kick/ban u for allmost no reason, i got kicked a few minutes ago for cartillary, and i was laying down in my uncap commanding, i think i was pissn him offf cause he was playing & i kept the arty raining down on his head.

i only play on those servers when i cant get into others.:nod:

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe0171 View Post
            problem with the =sf= servers is the admins, im sure there is some good ones, but most will kick/ban u for allmost no reason, i got kicked a few minutes ago for cartillary, and i was laying down in my uncap commanding, i think i was pissn him offf cause he was playing & i kept the arty raining down on his head.

Are all the admins like that, or only the minority, or majority, or only 1?

Comment

Probably depends on peoples moods, you know how "passionate" some admins are.

You're all welcome to come to the UTAC Server. We run a good clean server where most the pubs are good players.

IP: 209.160.64.92.

Thank you DHoff.

Comment

ive never had any problems there, infact =SF= runs some pretty good servers. post on their forums if you have a problem. http://www.sovereign-forces.com/forums/
                "Crunch's First Officer"
                twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Thanks for putting up the servers.

I was wondering though, where are the sf servers physically located?

Comment

Originally posted by DC5794 View Post
                    Thanks for putting up the servers.

I was wondering though, where are the sf servers physically located?
                    if you check game-monitor and look up the server it shows you where they are located.

edit: hm, acutally all of them are located in: Oak Brook, IL, usa
                    "Crunch's First Officer"

Comment

Originally posted by signa
                      ive never had any problems there, infact =SF= runs some pretty good servers. post on their forums if you have a problem. http://www.sovereign-forces.com/forums/
                      oh its not a problem, i just saying what happens sometimes, like yesterday, not all the time, i think i said that there are some good ones, only a few that arent. matter a fact, i went to sf again after that. but getting kicked by admin wouldnt surpise me, i learnt to take some krap from this game & the servers.:salute:

Comment

Well there's a reason you got kicked for cartillery - it's against the rules on SF servers.

I find the SF servers to be some of the best run in the game - they have rules and the admins enforce them - I guess that annoys some of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafterman
                          Well there's a reason you got kicked for cartillery - it's against the rules on SF servers.

I find the SF servers to be some of the best run in the game - they have rules and the admins enforce them - I guess that annoys some of you.
                          well aparantly Rafterman u cannot read english, i said I was commanding in my uncap, laying on the ground hiding, i wasnt in or near a vehicle, i was just kickin their arse's & it pissed them off, & yeah i posted on their site a while back, but its not a biggie, doesnt happen everyday, im just saying if you kick their butt & right one/s are admin'ing then you probasbly get kicked. its happened on other servers also but for me mostly SF

so read next time before you post

Comment

oh its not a problem, i just saying what happens sometimes, like yesterday, not all the time, i think i said that there are some good ones, only a few that arent. matter a fact, i went to sf again after that. but getting kicked by admin wouldnt surpise me, i learnt to take some krap from this game & the servers.:salute:
                            thats probably true. SF is a big community and probably has a lot of admins. the few I've seen have been ok.
                            "Crunch's First Officer"

Comment

Originally posted by signa
                              thats probably true. SF is a big community and probably has a lot of admins. the few I've seen have been ok.
                              yepp thats all i meant , its happened on other servers too, just seems to me happens more there & not everyday, i guess just way it goes.

gotta live with it if ya like ranked SF, i like ghost town alot & either =sf= , HBD, or Max Carnage is best ones IMO

Comment

Working...
                              X