Cant download PR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant download PR

Every time i try to download project reality it takes really long and takes like several hours just to get to 20% and then it says something timed out the application could not be completed and then it shuts. :'( what can i do?

Re: Cant download PR

Use the torrent link.

Comment

Wats that?

Comment

The torrent link is the link where you download PR via torrent (i.e. bitcomet, limewire, etc.).

Comment

i like either filefront or xfire to download, im not sure if xfire has PR though,but i know filefront has it, find the link befor eyou go to bed er something start the DL , wake up , no sweat

Comment

filefront like.....costs money...

Comment

Originally posted by lt_dillweed
              filefront like.....costs money...
              it does??/ hmmm i've had a free account there for years, & downloaded maybe hundreads of files for free. i havent checked but there probably is something you can buy, but i meant free.
              :salute:

Comment

Mah bad, i was thinking of fileplanet, alright im off to try out filefront now.

*edit* um could someone possibly help me find the link for the latest project reality on filefront? (i believe 0.6) there are lots of links and i cant seem to find that one...

Comment

Originally posted by lt_dillweed View Post
                  Mah bad, i was thinking of fileplanet, alright im off to try out filefront now.

*edit* um could someone possibly help me find the link for the latest project reality on filefront? (i believe 0.6) there are lots of links and i cant seem to find that one...
                  i think fileplanet has a small free section,kinda a pain,one of those you have to wait in line to download & if its over a certain size youhave to pay, it used to be like that anyway.

Comment

thankyouverymuch

Comment

kthnxbye

Comment

i tried the link for filefront and it timed out again...

nvm it worked i must have had some PC lag earlier...

Comment

Originally posted by lt_dillweed View Post
                          i tried the link for filefront and it timed out again...

nvm it worked i must have had some PC lag earlier...
                          it is a huge download, i like filefront cause *Most of the time its not found on the download list of mods, its kinda like a personal site,well it is really, but anyway not many use it like the would fileplanet etc.

but i donemine early in moring, jsut let comp. on & let it run.
                          you probalby allready know but morining is best time for downlaods, cause all is either in bed or gettin ready for school, free's up server's & ISP's.

:salute:

Comment

Working...
                          X