Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Common problems I have

Here's just a little list... if there's a fix let me know

-Sniper rifle sometimes unzooms a second after I zoom in. M24 sometimes reloads three times in a row before loading the next clip
    -Gun sometimes flickers as I sprint
    -Anti-Aliasing (AA) has trouble staying "Applied"
    -Can't use 1650X1024 resolution
    -When loading a server, my game has to minimize, go to the main screen, then load the server screen just to tell me the server is full (reserved, even though it doesn't say reserved)
    -Parachute can't deploy, even at high distances, when I'm next to something

So does everyone have these?

Re: Common problems I have

Originally posted by Marksman_M95
    Here's just a little list... if there's a fix let me know

-Sniper rifle sometimes unzooms a second after I zoom in. M24 sometimes reloads three times in a row before loading the next clip
    -Gun sometimes flickers as I sprint
    -Anti-Aliasing (AA) has trouble staying "Applied"
    -Can't use 1650X1024 resolution
    -When loading a server, my game has to minimize, go to the main screen, then load the server screen just to tell me the server is full (reserved, even though it doesn't say reserved)
    -Parachute can't deploy, even at high distances, when I'm next to something

So does everyone have these?
    1: Both of these issues are due to lag and miscommunication between you and the server, you zoom in but the server didn't get all the info about you zooming in so you zoom back out again. same goes for reloading, you reloaded client side but the server still thinks you have an empty mag so you reload again.

2: Some GFX cards do this, what you got?

3: Happens alot with NVidia cards and RivaTuner tweaks applied from my experience.

4: EA hates widescreen setups in FPS games apparently, since they claim it gives unfair field of view advantages over players still using 4:3 ratios.

5: Maybe it's late but the way you described this doesn't make much sense.

6: Parachutes don't deploy next to objects because the player parachute has it's own collision mesh for some genius reason. Some bright spark at DICE came up with that idea.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I have a 7900GS for the AA part.

For the loading servers part, it just takes a while to get to the map load screen. The game has to minimize, go back to main menu, ect for like 15 seconds just to load a map.

Comment

for the AA part u can try going to

My Documents/ Battlefield 2/Profiles/0001 and click on Video.con (or open it with notepad)

then look for and make it look like : VideoSettings.setAntialiasing 2Samples where the bolded part is how u want ur AA. 2samples = 2xAA and 4samples is 4xAA and then save and it should work.

Comment

Working...
        X