Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think EA should step up their quality control?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think EA should step up their quality control?

ALL of their games have glitches and are rushed out. I don't mind about their master server crash right now, because it's not their fault (hopefully) and their crappy patches and updates, but since i'm a big fan of their games, it gets frustrating to find a glitch in everyone of their games.

Re: Do you think EA should step up their quality control?

That is because every game has a glitch. Though i do agree with you that EA needs to step it up, before they release their games. Too many glitches are getting by that should of been caught long ago, on many of their games.

Comment

Yea, I know all games have glitches, but as you mentioned, they should be caught before the game is released (i.e. quality control).

Comment

They could have held it for longer, but it would have cost them quite a bit. The promotions and adverts that state the release date automatically become wrong, and thus, they have to pay for new ones.
        So, in EA's shoes, no!
        In my shoes, yes!

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk
          So, in EA's shoes, no!
          In my shoes, yes!
          same here

Comment

i think they should, but why would they? they're making milions and people buyand play the games even when they kno there are big bugs.

but at least they do try.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
              i think they should, but why would they? they're making milions and people buyand play the games even when they kno there are big bugs.

but at least they do try.
              yea thats a good point, unless it increases profit its useless to them

Comment

Wow, this thread has sensible talking people rather than

"zomg, EA is teh gay, ther games are crap. Remove teh StAtZ and H4xorS. EA is teh crap..."

Comment

exactly as everyone else has said, EA are a business and are not going to risk losing money, but yeah they put some effort into fixing the bugs.

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post

"zomg, EA is teh gay, ther games are crap. Remove teh StAtZ and H4xorS. EA is teh crap..."
                    EA is teh Gheyest peeps in the f*cking world, ZOMG the H4xorS

there you go alex

Comment

oooo I'm flattered.

But you guys have a point, EA wouldn't make as much money if the held back their games. Oh well, you can't have everything.

Comment

i have everything, and them some ^^

Comment

zomg, EA is teh gay, ther games are crap. Remove teh StAtZ and H4xorS. EA is teh crap...

lol jokes m8

Comment

Yes...there's way too many bugs in this game. EA already screwed things up by implementing in-game ads in BF2142.

Comment

I just want to point out that the bugs and fixes and testing is probably all handled by DICE...EA is just the publisher. I think better quality control would be excellent, but EA pretty much tells DICE when to be done and that's when DICE has to be done - regardless of whether or not the game is ready.

Comment

Working...
                              X