server conection problems???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server conection problems???

Has anyone else had problems staying connected to servers today??? I have received an error message saying something about server connection problems. Just wondering?

Re: server conection problems???

Same here.

Comment

I just got an error saying there was an error trying to read server.

Comment

Same here, I get booted all the way to the login screen and I get a message saying "Error reading data from server" or something like that.

Just started about ten minutes ago.

Comment

At first when I got on everything was fine today but...

About an hour ago I was working on my armour ribbon in SF and actually got it, the hard part being in a round for at least 20 minutes while in an armoured vehicle (yayayz!!).

Anyways, I go to the stats screen and it shows up as latest award but you go to the SF ribbons/badge display and its not there, but I see all the other SF goodies I have won so far.

BF2s.com also is reporting my armour ribbon achieved so I'm baffled by that as the logical explanmation is EA is having lag and everyone is home on a saturday night but again, logic fails because the stats server shows my ribbon, just not in the SF showcase on the stats page in game. BFHQ I think it is referred to as, I have a script edit so it says stats...

Then I go for a while and come back and next thing I know, after every round I'm playing on iron gator I get kicked off to the login to your account section of BF2 with the server error connection. Then I was just sitting around looking at some stuff, not in a server and again it happened. So far 3 or 4x with in an hour this has happened.

I think its because its the weekend, meaning more people and greater stress on the bf2 network?

Comment

Is anyone supprised there is a problem with a BF2 game? Really?

Comment

No, but there is, so STFU please.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Head_shot View Post
                Is anyone supprised there is a problem with a BF2 game? Really?
                No but its nice to know if your not the only one in the pack experiencing it... So if you don't have anything constructive to say in this thread, don't bother.

Comment

update your PB manually, there was a recent PB update and thats causing it as far as I know

Comment

Yeah, it also resets lighting when you go and connect to a server. (although it says what its suppost to be)

Comment

I just updated PB, still getting it.

Comment

I just got it again.. wasnt in a server, in the video options screen..

Comment

I play a map and instead of starting another round it goes to the loading screen and then I get the error.

Comment

Dammit, I can't even get into any servers now. I don't understand how all of the servers are staying populated. Since this is happening to everyone here, I assume it's happening to everyone everywhere.

Comment

I got the same problem too. it appears especially when the round ends.

Comment

Working...
                              X