Commander Points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commander Points

Does anyone know or could someone point me to a good reference on what constitutes a command point.

I haven't played commander much and I've never really understood how one gets points as commander. I mean you run your scans, point out bad guys, drop supply crates and vehicles, use your UAV, etc, but the points seem kind of random. For example, does the commander get a point when someone resupplies at a crate he dropped?

Re: Commander Points

from wat i think..

artillery kill = 1 pt
    normal kill = 2 pts
    resupply with crate = 1 pt

and no points from reviving teammates or giving them ammo/health bags and no points for kill assists

Comment

The commander score is the sum of all commander points earned. The commander points are every point earned by a member of your team during your reign as commander divided by the total of living team members at the given time. This is multiplied by two at the end of the round, when your team wins, and only if you are still active commander at the end of the round. Artillery kills or any personal achievement does not add up to this number. Personal achievements besides artillery kills are added to your points in the round, and count as combat or team points.

I didn't write this, I copied it from a webpage ...just so's ya know.

It means your team earns you points, and your personal points, like kills, resupply, and heals do not count toward your command score. The formula for commander points is:

Total score earned points by the team / # of players = Commander score.

Translation: total points earned by your team divided by the number of players on your team equals your command score. (or there abouts)

Try this link:

Comment

how people come up with all these equations when there have literally been tens of threads about this is beyond me.

Comment

if you had tried the link, mwillin0000, you would have realized it is from these forums ...or you could just b1tch.

Comment

^^ ouch..
            anyways i never heard of that equation b4 but i dont remember that happening to me. ill give it another shot...but i can rarely get comm anymore

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
              from wat i think..

artillery kill = 1 pt
              normal kill = 2 pts

and no points from reviving teammates or giving them ammo/health bags and no points for kill assists
              False.

Comment

Originally posted by (TM)KillJoy
                if you had tried the link, mwillin0000, you would have realized it is from these forums ...or you could just b1tch.
                i wasn't talking about you, calm down bro.

Comment

OH! ...sorry man :hmm: ok, anyways, the link is from these forums, and your right, it was an easy search.

Comment

Originally posted by davelisowski View Post
                    False.
                    care to explain further? or is that it....?

lol

Comment

OK for the record, you don't get any points at all for kills, crates, or for anything at all you do in the game. The commander's points are just average of your team's points, X2 if you win. Say there are 2 players on your team, one with 20 and another one with 40 points, you get 30 points, which is multiplied by 2 if you win.

Comment

if its an average wouldnt it be 35 X 2?

(sorry if i sound like a detail freak but, it just helps me understand more clearly)

=)

Comment

When your team mates cap a flag you get one point methinks, one or two, and stuff like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Anni-kin View Post
                            if its an average wouldnt it be 35 X 2?

(sorry if i sound like a detail freak but, it just helps me understand more clearly)

=)
                            Average of 20 and 40 is 30, Anni.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
                              from wat i think..

artillery kill = 1 pt
                              normal kill = 2 pts

Wrong. You get command points even if you are AFK and not doing any of the above.

Command points = the average of your teams score.

For those that don't know how to average.

Average = The sum of all players on your teams points, divided by the number of playerson your team.

Comment

Working...
                              X