never seen this before

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• never seen this before

I was getting tired of the problem of not connecting on the initial attempt and this guy told me yesterday in-game to manually update my PB because there was a new update just a few days ago. So I did that yesterday and all is working good as far as connecting goes, I connect first try every time. My new problem started today, I started to get severe lag and the game will pause and it will have the big message "There is a problem with your connection" but it only lasts a few seconds then the game returns to normal play. Then I started getting these.....

Has anyone ever seen this, or knows what the hell it means?? And does it have anything to do with me manually updating PB??

Re: never seen this before

cant say that i have...but maybe some files are missing/corrupt in your PB folder, have you tried updating it manually again?

PS: do you always update manually or ususally auto and this was your first manual update?

Comment

Update manually, check to make sure. Also, deleting PB altogether from the BF 2 folder and stuff than re-installing it all and crap might work.

Note: DO NOT ATTEMPT THAT as I DO NOT KNOW exactly what to do. Wait until some elaborates furhter so you can do it. I saw it on a site but forgot the url.

Comment

i've not got that exact message , but i have same prob. , lagg, connection problem screen then back in game, its all PB i THINK.

try the manuall uninstall PB theres a good thread here i think its in suppport on how to do it the rght way, then reinstall PB, and it will help, but wont cure cause i've been wadeing thru this for allmost a month now.
        oh yeah PB suks

Comment

ok, I re-manually updated AGAIN, AGAIN it said that BF2 needed to update only this time it said "There are critical PB updates that need to be installed"
          anyways it seemed to work this time, havnt gotten any more problems

thanks for the input guys

Comment

Working...
          X