Noob Tube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob Tube

(grenade launcher) im fairly accurate with this weapon at short to small medium distances, but is there any special way to aim or use the crosshairs for medium to long distance shots? or is it all estimation, luck, and time spent getting used to how the weapon works.

Re: Noob Tube

The last thing

Comment

its all about estimation tbh.

Comment

practise practise practise - advice i was given.

Comment

it would also help if u had effects in the video settings set to medium or higher so u can see the trail of ur nade. but yeah..the only good thing about the corsshairs is just centering the direction of ur shot.

Comment

i made a thread a long while back about this and got the same responses. the REAL key is only using it in the right situations. most of the time your gun is going to be a LOT better of a choice.

Comment

join local server, then apply for commander, and be "Assault".

Then, find a flag, and use the distance marker to practice where to aim with the grenade-launcher. Try different distances, first, like 20 meter, get a supplycrate next to you. Then increase the distance.

I will recommend to "scope" while shooting, since it decreases the deviation. But ingame and in combat, do not scope while launching grenades.

Its a good weapon, but its not often these days, to take out transport vehicles, was better in previous patches.

Comment

good weapon fer squads

Comment

Originally posted by x-ith View Post

Then, find a flag, and use the distance marker to practice where to aim with the grenade-launcher. Try different distances, first, like 20 meter, get a supplycrate next to you. Then increase the distance.

I will recommend to "scope" while shooting, since it decreases the deviation. But ingame and in combat, do not scope while launching grenades.

Its a good weapon, but its not often these days, to take out transport vehicles, was better in previous patches.
                  ^^^^how does zooming decrease the boom effect?

x-ith Re: Noob Tube

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^^^^excellet advice
                  one thing i'd add, like when ur moving around & your not sure of distance, or on a rooftop, aim with the sites (bottom site on their head, then adjust teh 2nd shot. i mean it beats not shooting, or broken arrow shots. because they lobb, & from a rooftop to ground they will shoot different than horizontal on the ground

Comment

I used it as a mortar when PR was PRMM.

Comment

^^ theyre gonna put in a real mortar in PR soon

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
                        ^^ theyre gonna put in a real mortar in PR soon
                        sweet^^^^

bad thing u prob will have 2 reqest it........ugh

Comment

Lol i just killed a squad of 6 ppl by myself on PR using the GL And when they spawned and came looking for me i killed 3 of them but got shot. GL's in PR have a kill radius of what? 5 meters?

Comment

Working...
                          X