Good servers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good servers?

Hey i am new to bf2 played 2142 a lot and am a good enough player ,part of the Sp-ATW clan in 2142 but we don't have a bf 2 server so anyone tell me any decent servers i like infantry based city maps.

Re: Good servers?

It`s kinda lol to see no replies here

I really dunno. There are just to many noobs all around. Either serversettings with "FF-off" which results in no-ammo as they reach shore, or "FF-off" on mines, resulting in claymorespamming.

A good server has FF-on (to decrease the arcade-feeling), and should kick notourious bombers in j10 (read; raping carriers, still having no clue of aerial combat [funny thing is, they are the easiest to escape from, and even shoot down]).

Suit yourself. There are nobody else to tell you which servers to like. But I know which settings, and which players I really dont wanna end up on team with. Thats the same guys taking effort of my teamie shooting out the jet he wont reach, making his team helpless against jetrape.

Comment

Well i would like ff-on. all im really looking for is a server that squads actually work together.

Comment

only one of 1,000's i know of and play on is texas team players.

Comment

Um..... you might want to punctuate your sentences. And then, you should destroy all of your 2142 knowledge. After that, you should destroy any expectations of teamwork and just join a server. If you really desire teamwork, then ask your clanmates to join you.

Otherwise, it's a crapshoot no matter what server. I could tell you the names where I play, but that won't mean a single thing depending on the time, place, and who is playing.

Sorry.

Comment

Ah Bob, you'll be wanting the Project Reality mod.

Tyson and I have just taken the 150 year leap. I'll try and catch you on TS over the weekend, Robbie might join us as well.

From my limited expirence the crackclan run a good server, try and join one the cc// squads, voip is used on occasion.

Comment

Good servers here

Comment

The best servers out here with I/O city map based and FF-on are ones that are closest to home IE. lowest ping.

Depending on the action you like I'd suggest a 32-48 player server medium sized map for less running around. 32-48 works well on large size too. Minimum/low spamming of gaymores and nades resulting in more fun.

As for garrenteed teamwork, make some friends. Don't expect it but at the time don't expect there not to be any.

Comment

Originally posted by System View Post
                  As for guaranteed teamwork, make some friends. Don't expect it but at the time don't expect there not to be any.
                  Try to play on just a few servers, thus becoming a regular. This way you will make more friends, get a lot more teamwork going etc...

I surprising as this may sound, the best servers for teamwork i have found are the IO 24/7 Karky. I love the squad work style play, especially when there is a good commander. A crack squad of 6 men can own any nade spammer. I'm yet to see an entire squad of medics killed yet

Comment

When i'm playing with my clanmates, we work better together as a squad in IO than with vehicle maps (well, each of us does our own thing (chopper, jet, ground pounding), where it takes more coordination than just all running for a flag.

Like the other said, forget everything 2142, there are no red diamonds telling you where everyone is.

Comment

I'm more of a Special Forces fan myself but when I do play Vanilla BF2 I like the Texas Team Players server, the HOG Slaughter House server and the [RIP] US Inf.Only City Ranked FF 20% server.

Comment

i've seen quite alot of teamwork on Warlord

Comment

Originally posted by hawkers View Post
                          i've seen quite alot of teamwork on Warlord

In the walls or out?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobslovski View Post
                            Hey i am new to bf2 played 2142 a lot and am a good enough player ,part of the Sp-ATW clan in 2142 but we don't have a bf 2 server so anyone tell me any decent servers i like infantry based city maps.
                            Welcome to the community Bobslovski!

Check out our City Maps server in my Sig, it's Infantry Only and one heck of a battle. FF=ON, FF MINE/APM = OFF. Hope you enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                            X