• Show
Clear All

Re: Baseball Stadium

I swear to god this was POTD before....

Comment

Originally posted by Mooby McMoob View Post
      I'm pretty sure it was once an image included in someone's post a few months ago.

Nonetheless, it's been seen by just about all regulars here.

And to those who say, "I hate people who post negative comments about the POTD but can't do anything better themselves"... wtf makes you think "we" can't do anything better? You fail to consider the fact that admins on this site rarely post the better POTD when several are submitted simultaneously; if they (the admins) even post one at all.

I submitted this screenshot once, asked the admin if he even saw it in the private forum, and submitted it a second time (as the admin requested); in the end, it was never posted.

I may as well have made the largest post on a POTD thread... but the purpose has been stated. :nod:

Comment

Originally posted by Furious321
        I'm pretty sure it was once an image included in someone's post a few months ago.

Nonetheless, it's been seen by just about all regulars here.

And to those who say, "I hate people who post negative comments about the POTD but can't do anything better themselves"... wtf makes you think "we" can't do anything better? You fail to consider the fact that admins on this site rarely post the better POTD when several are submitted simultaneously; if they (the admins) even post one at all.

I submitted this screenshot once, asked the admin if he even saw it in the private forum, and submitted it a second time (as the admin requested); in the end, it was never posted.

I may as well have made the largest post on a POTD thread... but the purpose has been stated. :nod:
        Possibly the best EF screenshot i've seen.

Comment

Nice work!

Comment

Awesome stuff, It would be a good map for O/P

Comment

would of been cool to have people down on the field. Nive potd though

Comment

Originally posted by Travers1111 View Post
                Nice work!
                Your sig/avitar scares me:shock:

Comment

Theres some effort gone into this but, i bet its krap playin on it.

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo View Post
                    good,but ive seen thsi somewhere...i want to say sandbox mod in loading screen?
                    its been posted on this forum before. if it turns out it was a POTD before, then shame on you guys for trying to pull off a stunt like that!!!:evil::laugh:

Originally posted by Mooby McMoob View Post
                    i thought the same thing, so i found where it had popped up before.

it was on this POTD thread. but not as the POTD

Comment

repost

...but still creative nonetheless.

Comment

the way the sun is it would suck to bat there, you would be blinded while batting.

Comment

Working...
                        X