Bounced to Desktop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bounced to Desktop

BF2 has no become almost unplayable. Everytime i get into a server 5 minutes later i get booted to the desktop. This happens very very often. Especially with SF. I can't even get a round in on SF. Anyone know why? I have nothing running in the backround besides xfire. I searched and didnt come up with any answers.

Re: Bounced to Desktop

What have you options have you tried?
    e.g Defrag etc.

Comment

I have noticed lately that if I minimize BF2, then click to go back in, it bounces back to desktop. It happens once or twice in a row, then its alright. I find it odd that this game seems develop tendencies without any actual code changes.

Comment

Then don't minimise it!

Comment

This happens to me too those exact things, though not as often anymore...and i still havent solved how to fix it.

Comment

Computer specs and graphics settings would be useful.

Also, these threads should be in BF2 Support

Comment

2.2 gig athlon
              Nvidia Geforce 6150 LE
              956mb ram
              150gb HD
              19" HiDef WS LCD running at 1440 x 900 ( but i believe i set the game to a lower size)

My setting are mostly medium. I can play them on high but every so often it gets sketchy. I have never had too many issues with it on medium. I have defrag'd the drive. I did all the manual PB stuff and nothing is working. Only thing I didnt do is uninstall and reinstall.

Comment

Working...
              X