Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA downloader problem

Hi,

i havent played bf2 for ages (due to havin pants computer) just got a new comp n installed everything running great, download the new ea downloader which is now calle dea link believe (i got special forces when it first came out only downloaded it the once) looked on ea link couldnt find a download link for special forces. i sent a message to EA but they want my credit card details and it was such a long time ago it could be 1 of 4 cards lol n 2 of them r shredded. i dont see why they cant just look at my acount see that i have payed for it and then say ok once you logged on go here or soemthing. am i doing something wrong??? or is EA just pissing me off?

Re: EA downloader problem

Originally posted by [>KoD<]Beanz
    Hi,

i havent played bf2 for ages (due to havin pants computer) just got a new comp n installed everything running great, download the new ea downloader which is now calle dea link believe (i got special forces when it first came out only downloaded it the once) looked on ea link couldnt find a download link for special forces. i sent a message to EA but they want my credit card details and it was such a long time ago it could be 1 of 4 cards lol n 2 of them r shredded. i dont see why they cant just look at my acount see that i have payed for it and then say ok once you logged on go here or soemthing. am i doing something wrong??? or is EA just pissing me off?
    is the credit card into on a webpage, or did a support guy tell u to send it.
    just my oopinoin, i'd log into ea, & write customer support, a human should answe you, make sure you put your official game name in origionl question

Comment

yeah sorry i didnt explain that well. it was ea support i was writing to but first they asked me for my name email zip code. so i gave it to them, then (this was 2 days after i asked in the first palce) they asked for my bank details, why didnt they asked that in the first place that pissed me off alot cos i wanna play it now. and im not going to phone up the bank n spend hours just to get the card number. im really pissed off with ea

Comment

Originally posted by [>KoD<]Beanz View Post
        yeah sorry i didnt explain that well. it was ea support i was writing to but first they asked me for my name email zip code. so i gave it to them, then (this was 2 days after i asked in the first palce) they asked for my bank details, why didnt they asked that in the first place that pissed me off alot cos i wanna play it now. and im not going to phone up the bank n spend hours just to get the card number. im really pissed off with ea
        dont blame you, i'd retry, i'd either reply & tell them thats TMI, cause you should have to type in your bank numbers, probably some guy wanting to clean u out on ebay, maybe not.
        i'd keep tryn till i was real sick & then not much ya can do except buy another. thats one reason i allways buy hard disk
        good luck, hope best for ya:salute:

Comment

=gzr=justmebf2?

Comment

Originally posted by TheButler208
            =gzr=justmebf2?
            Nope:shakehead:, i donno who that is & donno the clan.
            sry

Comment

oh well.

Comment

They shouldn't have to ask for your bank details, your EA account is proof enough because whatever you've bought from the downloader/link is tied to your account.

Tell them your details by all means, just sounds a bit weird..

Comment

Working...
                X