what you mean its invalid code?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what you mean its invalid code?

ok so i finally got my BF2 back from my brothers friend, and i tried to install it, when it came to the part where u enter the bar code, it told me "you have entered a invalid code......", the code is on the back of the little guide menu thing, it worked a long time ago when i first got this why

WHY ISNT IT WORKING NOW PLEASE HELP

Re: what you mean its invalid code?

It means you're a silly goose and he's stolen your UNIQUE SERIAL NUMBER THAT YOU SHOULD NOT SEND TO ANYONE ELSE.

So, kill him (ahem, in the kindest way possible, Mister FBI monitor), and get your cd-code back.

Comment

how can i get it back? please tell me?

how do u steal someones code wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by farquezy View Post

why did u loan him your game, if he installs it on his machine & registers the code, IF he is using that code it will not work for you:shakehead:

Comment

what im thinking is (if i understand you correctly) :

if he/she used your CD Key to register his/her account using it then im afraid it is being used by them, and you cannot use it. =(

Comment

i dunno how this can happen

i let my brother use my cd key to install BF2 on his computer (when he was at college) and i had the game already installed on my comp with my cd key and it worked for him. (he eventually got his own game so we could play togehter)

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
              i dunno how this can happen

i let my brother use my cd key to install BF2 on his computer (when he was at college) and i had the game already installed on my comp with my cd key and it worked for him. (he eventually got his own game so we could play togehter)
              Most likely Farquezy's brother's friend registered the code on the internet after installing,
              and your brother didn't...

Comment

don't loan software. You never know what your idiot friends are going to do with it, like register it to themselves.

ask him if hes registered his copy to himself, maybe you can have his copy.

Comment

Whhaaattt There Is Nothing I Can Do?
                  Even Ea Support Wont Help Me?

if i used a fake code that you get off the internet well ti work online?

Comment

one of my friends done that & there was one server he found that said something like "no code" and obvious it wasnt PB enabled.

why dont u write EA & find out:nod:

Comment

There is one thing you can do, learn from your mistake.

Or, go beat the **** out of him, like I advised you earlier.

Comment

this can lead to (if PB finds out - which it MAY!!) to your entire player account being banned, so i wouldnt risk it...if i were you id settle it with your brother's friend >.< ask him/her exactly what they did!

Comment

ahh my brothers a ***** he told em to go **** myself and that he didnt give a ****, guess i got to contact EA support, but PB would find out?
                          so u saiyng a fake Code would work online huh?
                          will thats last resort im not buyign this fukin game again

Comment

Originally posted by Anni-kin View Post
                            this can lead to (if PB finds out - which it MAY!!) to your entire player account being banned, so i wouldnt risk it...if i were you id settle it with your brother's friend >.< ask him/her exactly what they did!
                            No, it won't be able to do anything. If many people use a key, then it'll get blocked.

In any case, it's simple. Make an EA online account, REGISTER THE GAME UNDER YOUR NAME and REGISTER BF2. Then, make sure you have your BF2 proof of purchase (the receipt, or game manual, and the CD, the CD is a last resort), then write to them, tell them to revoke your old code and give you a new one (send photocopies/images of the proofs of purchase). And for the love of God, don't write it in l33tsp34k.

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike
                              No, it won't be able to do anything. If many people use a key, then it'll get blocked.

In any case, it's simple. Make an EA online account, REGISTER THE GAME UNDER YOUR NAME and REGISTER BF2. Then, make sure you have your BF2 proof of purchase (the receipt, or game manual, and the CD, the CD is a last resort), then write to them, tell them to revoke your old code and give you a new one (send photocopies/images of the proofs of purchase). And for the love of God, don't write it in l33tsp34k.
                              my mistake, i meant your CD KEY being banned - not your account, sorry about that.

Comment

Working...
                              X