Your worst anger episode...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your worst anger episode...

In one time, I was having a pissed off day, I decided to play bf2, only to have a kill off of 40 for expert assault. I yelled so loud and threw my mouse at the 21 inch screen (thankfully, it's still alive). I was sent to my room later by my dad and I played socom in secrecy... I was a badge away when I some pop up computer ai spawned next to me and shot me... That pissed me so bad I threw my controller to the Tv... And it rebounded to my face... Man that hurts.

What's ur worse ones?

Re: Your worst anger episode...

Punching my old 19" LCD for a reason that has escaped me. It still has a dark spot in the middle from my knuckle.

Comment

controllers are not made out of rubber they do not bounce

Comment

Ya, but the TV wasn't. It was a PS2 one...

Comment

that does not make sense

Comment

Controllers bounce. Throw an x-box controller at a hardwood floor, it'll come back up depending how hard you threw it and how high from.

Comment

Burning my PS1 in the incinerator after crashing off the track in Gran Turismo 2. I've calmed down since then...

Comment

Originally posted by x + 95 = 4x - 10 View Post
                that does not make sense
                he is using the chewbacca theory.

Comment

having to buy a new BF2 disk cuz I bit it so hard it cracked and screwed up my braces.

Comment

I'v never really had a anger episode... I usually just keep my anger pent up and use it to play better more focused. Thats when I put my game face on and kick some ***. It makes me try harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
                      Controllers bounce. Throw an x-box controller at a hardwood floor, it'll come back up depending how hard you threw it and how high from.
                      yeah ok so if i threw a hunk of plastic at a tv screen then no the screen would not shatter but the controller would come back to me at such a force to hit me in the head.

Comment

Depends how close to the screen you are, what angle you throw it at, and what the screen's made of.

The screen won't shatter if it's glass, chuck a phone at a window, (unless it's very cheap) it probably won't shatter or crack. You must be thinking of kitchen-ware glasses.

Comment

Biting CD's aye? New one on me. Mostly punching my old CRT monitor, but I am very much looking forward to taking a sledge to this sucker when I'm done with it.

Comment

After failing a mission in Driver (PC) I threw my keyboard agains the wall. I had to buy a new one after.

Comment

I have:
                              • Put my foot through a bin
                              • Made numerous dents in walls
                              • thrown my fair share of mouses/keyboards/controllers across the room
                              • fly-kicked cupboards/doors
                              • made fist marks in my desks (the first one was so mauled i got a new one )
                              • stamped so hard the lights went out downstairs and there are cracks in the walls
                              • headbutted various appilences

Thank god I dont play games much anymmore

Comment

Working...
                              X