Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favorite Server

24/7 Karkand I/O (FF ON)

I could never find a good server with those options so I bought my own last night. hahahaha. Now I just need people to play with.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian
      24/7 Karkand I/O (FF ON)

I could never find a good server with those options so I bought my own last night. hahahaha. Now I just need people to play with.
      one thing i thought there was no shortage of is IO karkand servers

Comment

You're right, but there is a shortage of well admin'd FF servers. When you lose over 3000 points to team kills and upwards of 80 kicks because of people punishing you when they killed themselves running at a bright red skull and crossbones, it gets really old, really quick.

So my server has no kick voting, ff on, no 60 - 3 hackers, and I can c4 jump to the moon.

Comment

i like ff off tbh honest, no i dont spam claymores

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
            You're right, but there is a shortage of well admin'd FF servers. When you lose over 3000 points to team kills and upwards of 80 kicks because of people punishing you when they killed themselves running at a bright red skull and crossbones, it gets really old, really quick.

So my server has no kick voting, ff on, no 60 - 3 hackers, and I can c4 jump to the moon.
            I havent looked deep into it, mabye u can help, i can C4 jump on some servers & not on others, does the FF have somehting to do with it? i went on empty server & jumped onto everything, got in game & kept blowing myself to bits, ugh

Comment

Yes, the admin has to set splash/soldier damage to 0%. It's also great for car bombs because you can bail out, instantly detonate, and bounce away with no negative points/death. muhahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Brian
                Yes, the admin has to set splash/soldier damage to 0%. It's also great for car bombs because you can bail out, instantly detonate, and bounce away with no negative points/death. muhahaha
                i was guessing it had to be some setting, but how do you know where or what server u can do it in?:salute:

Comment

Working...
                X