Most Underappreciated Gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Most Underappreciated Gun

hmm... As of this post, the pp-19 and the mp7 are tied @ 5 votes for most underappreciated gun in bf2.

Anyways, will the dumb@$$ who voted for the g36e please come out.

Comment

All the pistols imo are the most under appreciated weapon, theres so many times where i get into a spray fight with someone and we both run out of ammo and while they were too busy trying to reload their weapon the pistol just finishes them off.

Comment

Well, I could see how the G36e could make it just because people rip it so much. But you could have done the poll so it shows who voted for what.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild View Post
          Well, I could see how the G36e could make it just because people rip it so much. But you could have done the poll so it shows who voted for what.
          but we rip on it because it's so ridiculously good.

Comment

Originally posted by steppenwolf428 View Post
            all the pistols

lol yeah please come forward
            I have vote 2 for the G36E

So anyway, yeah, what bloody idiot [first] voted for the G36E?

Comment

Saiga 12 (S12K) (MEC Basic Engineer Auto-Shotgun)

This thing rocks and IMO outdoes the Jackhammer unlock. It's fast, reloads fairly quickly and packs a punch.

Comment

u must be good because long range the mp5 is **** for me
                ok not super long range, but like using single shot can take out targets maybe 90 meters away. it also has a good rate of fire.

anyhoo, i dont use it anymore, i use P90..ftw!

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
                  ok not super long range, but like using single shot can take out targets maybe 90 meters away. it also has a good rate of fire.

anyhoo, i dont use it anymore, i use P90..ftw!
                  agreed

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
                  I have vote 2 for the G36E

So anyway, yeah, what bloody idiot [first] voted for the G36E?
                  lol :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Comment

Overall the pistol, I can't tell you how many times I've won firefights, because chose to switch to pistol, instead of turning the corner to reload my primary gun.

But for the purposes of this poll, and to specific to it, the MP7. 40 bullets, sprays like a loose fire hose and you can also use it in semi-auto for medium range.

Comment

Gee that's realy realy hard.

Alot of things in Bf2 are not used right so they think it sucks, but when used right it rocks!

So I'd say the Mp7, M16A2 ("replaced" by G36E), Shotty, SRAW (I took out 3 helis last night ), and ummm...the silenced pistol. Just two headshots and :dead:

Comment

For the people that voted for M16, G36E etc., well maybe you don't understand the question but it's about weapons that people usually stay away from because they think they are no good. That weapon is definitely not the M16 since many people use it, at least til they get the unlocks, nor the G36E which is used by all the medic whores (read half of the bf2 players).
                        The people that voted for mp7, you are right, that's one of the guns that people don't appreciate because they don't know how to use it and complain about the 2 clips only which should be more than enough.
                        However I'd have to go with the Chinese submachine gun Type-85, because there are still players that like the mp7, but nobody seems to like the Type-85, and really it's not that bad.

Comment

the chinese smg is the worst gun in the game in my opinion (i know that doesn't mean it actually is, don't go postal on me).

the more i play with the m11 the more i am shocked to see that nobody uses it. at close range nobody has any chance at all unless you miss, which isn't easy to do.

Comment

pistols are really usefull when you get used to them

Comment

pistols are really usefull when you get used to them
                              Of course they are. The pistol has saved my butt many times. Shooting at somebody and being shot at at the same time, both of us running out of amo, the other guy starting to reload while I drew my pistol and survived.
                              0.8 sec to draw the pistol vs average of 4-5 seconds to reload, do the math.

Originally posted by mwillin0000 View Post
                              the more i play with the m11 the more i am shocked to see that nobody uses it. at close range nobody has any chance at all unless you miss, which isn't easy to do.
                              I totally agree that the USMC shotgun is deadly, the Chinese one is pretty much same thing, however the reload time for the next shell is too long, enough to get you killed by the second guy. That's why I don't like the pump action shotguns. The semi auto shotguns rule in close quarter combat.

Comment

Yeah the MP5 scoped was pretty damn neat.

Comment

Working...
                                X