bf2 complete collection,i didnt get icons for af or euro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bf2 complete collection,i didnt get icons for af or euro

i installed bf2& special forces. Ihave both of those icons and can play them too,but i cant find af or euro. i went to ea support and they ask me for my account details and i gave them all my info 8 different times and they always reply gives us ur account info . I paid for 4 games and can only play 2 of them ea sucks for support. please help.

Re: bf2 complete collection,i didnt get icons for af or euro

There are no icons for ef or af, you just play them through regular bf2. At least thats how i do it, but people seem to be making a lot of these threads so maybe its different for the complete collection?

Comment

Originally posted by rolo007 View Post
      i installed bf2& special forces. Ihave both of those icons and can play them too,but i cant find af or euro. i went to ea support and they ask me for my account details and i gave them all my info 8 different times and they always reply gives us ur account info . I paid for 4 games and can only play 2 of them ea sucks for support. please help.
      you dont get icons for them. They are not EXPANSION packs like Special Forces or a Core game like BF2. They are BOOSTER PACKS

which means they only give u extra MAPS, VEHICLES and GUNS

therefore use your manual and look up what each booster pack gives you (they give 3 new maps each, so 6 in total - only playable if you have booster packs)

and thats basically what the booster packs are...make sure you register them first with your BF2 account so you can play on these maps...

Have fun!

Comment

Thanx for the heads up. I think i have ef & af cause I have alot of maps and weapons i can use ,,except for some that i see are locked and i cant operate artillary.

Comment

Working...
        X