This Guys Is Very Good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Guys Is Very Good

If you dident catch the sarcasum then its okay, This was taken 2 days ago in the War Is Hell I/O Sever by a friend and clan member of mine.

This is immposible in this server i have been playing for 5-6 months in here and no one has gotten over 150, im talking about a full server this isent small maps its 32v32.

Re: This Guys Is Very Good

I don't see how he could stat pad as nobody on the other team has alot of team points from revives. I don't think he glitched the whole time because then he would of had to stay in the same are and judging by the score the fight moved around alot. Must be a really good hacker. By good I mean having good hacks not being a good player.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon
      looks like a glitcher.
      I smell aimbot.

126 and only 3 deaths, on a map that currently has 62 players on it? Impossible without an aimbot. Very impossible; the match goes way too quick. In a normal ten minute match on a near full server, you would literally be scoring a kill every 4.76 seconds.

Professionals could do 126 kills with only 3 deaths, but it would require a great medic in the squad; and literally half if not less than the amount of players in that server already on a 64 playered map.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
        I smell aimbot.
        Even with Aimbot it seems like he should have more then 3 deaths esspecialy on karkand

Comment

The other thing that bothers me is his name.

Theres three words, and spaces instead of underscores. The most I've ever seen are two words with a space in-between, due to the Clan Tag. Three is one too many.

Name-hack, to hide his real account name?

Comment

karkand water company

Hacker

Comment

Yeah my best score on karkand was 154 different server LONG time ago, but i cant remember what i used. I forgot to mention the server is INFANTRY ONLY This was my best score on that map, not to brag but im usualy top 3 either side when i play in that server and people dont brake 100 to often 1 person every 1-2 maps

My best score in this server on Karkand

Also look at the tickets the map was very short 10 mins tops so i wasent in the game but my friend said he wasent paying attention to him and dident remember his kit was. He was banned shortly after this map

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi View Post
                karkand water company

Hacker
                Kirkland, ever been to costco?

Comment

Yeah the spaces in the name give the game away, even if the silly kdr didn't. A check on bf2tracker during the round will reveal their true name.

Comment

TomBen77 on the other team has 130 deaths, but nobody has a high team score, so who was reviving him?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMafia View Post
                      TomBen77 on the other team has 130 deaths, but nobody has a high team score, so who was reviving him?
                      That 130 is his ping.... :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMafia View Post
                        lol thoes are not deaths ping >

Comment

Lol shadow mafia

Comment

Very suspect, as in, definitely not legit.
                            I play on that server occasionally and I've never seen anyone that good.

Comment

I checked, the name is fake, doesn't exist.

Comment

Working...
                              X