[Piloting Mi-17] Killed by claymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Piloting Mi-17] Killed by claymore

So I was hovering above 'The Hill' flag on Mashtuur and was killed by a claymore. My squad member tells me that the clay was laid on the ground and there was never a point when I touched the ground with my chopper.

I guess I must have dropped altitude slightly and set it off. It went right through the cockpit and blew me out of the chopper. I'm guessing this might have happened to someone else before...so do tell.

Note: This picture isn't so great but you can clearly see that the chopper is nearly resting on top of me and that I was wasted by a clay.

Re: [Piloting Mi-17] Killed by claymore

i beleive its because of the sides of the helo are open and the explosion killed you

Comment

Well... I was in the cockpit....

I'm not terribly surprised by this though, just wondering if other people have experienced the same.

Comment

Not sure if this applies but i was killed by a knife while flying a jet...

Comment

yup, cant tell you how many time ive been max speed in a dpv/fav and i suddenly see an explosion and the infamous yellow rods "you have been killed"

i look up the the left and see

someguy[claymore]eddyeddyb

Comment

happened to me once and i was on the side of the heli so it was prety ovious that i would've been killled

Comment

From the screenshot, you weren't killed in the chopper. It says "You are critically wounded", this never shows if you are killed inside a vehicle. You must have hopped out accidentally and got killed. But yes, there is a possibility of getting killed by clays in vehicles.

Comment

its weird i get a bug like this sometimes, i get shot with a firearm in a 1 on 1 combat, but the kill message says M1A2, but ther was no tank around.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahab~Ahab View Post
                  Well... I was in the cockpit....

I'm not terribly surprised by this though, just wondering if other people have experienced the same.
                  wow i didnt know it could actually get u once you are inside any vehicle/aircraft or whatever.

hmm interesting ^^

Comment

that happens alot with AT mines the kill message changes

Comment

Originally posted by x + 95 = 4x - 10
                      that happens alot with AT mines the kill message changes
                      oh so it could be a mistake u think then?

Comment

there's a bug with the kill messages that causes them to list the wrong weapon, for instance noob#1[ak47]noob#2 instead of noob#1[m16]noob#2, so maybe you were sniped or eryx'ed out of the chopper and the bug made it seem it was a gaymore.

Comment

Claymores are really sensitive so if you were hovering 30 feet above it odds are you set it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Churrasco
                            From the screenshot, you weren't killed in the chopper. It says "You are critically wounded", this never shows if you are killed inside a vehicle. You must have hopped out accidentally and got killed. But yes, there is a possibility of getting killed by clays in vehicles.
                            Wrong, if you read my post you'd see this:

Originally posted by Ahab~Ahab
                            ...It went right through the cockpit and blew me out of the chopper...
                            I was sitting in the pilots seat. I never jumped out, I was blown out. I know this because I was there.

Comment

Working...
                            X