method of kills...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• method of kills...

Ok so I'm playing ghost town and next thing I know three clowns join the server all on the same team and instead of using there ak101s (spetz) they switch to there knife every time they engage with people @ medium to CQB. The best part is they don't even see you, they just switch to this weapon and run around the corner and its not once or twice but every time.

I'm not saying I got knifed alone, I'm saying 5+ people every f'n time.

So is it just me or is there not something very fishy about that... Who can honestly say that they rather put there gun down and run with shock paddles and knives around every corner and knife a whole squade successfully continuously during a round.

Ps. 50 kills from one guy alone mostly accounted for with knife and shock paddles around every corner, hell even in the middle of the streets... And no, my team did not suck ***.

Re: method of kills...

Hmm fishy perhaps they had wall haxs?

Comment

or determined to get their knife badges?

Comment

i agree with american dad. so many whines here - no offense to you system, but i read recently that you were bored of bf2 and went on to sf now....and now u complain again - do we really need to hear it?

(that sounds really harsh - im sorry, but i cant stand whiners..if u are one).

Comment

Originally posted by Anni-kin View Post
          i agree with american dad. so many whines here - no offense to you system, but i read recently that you were bored of bf2 and went on to sf now....and now u complain again - do we really need to hear it?

(that sounds really harsh - im sorry, but i cant stand whiners..if u are one).
          Woah I'd h8 to be stuck with you in person if stating being bored of bf2 is "whinning" and that SF is loads of fun because it is a big change between the two. Are you one of those people who just don't like to make conversation or something?

Someone determined to get there knife badge? hardly. How do you run through DAO-12, g36E, PKM, F2000 gun fire every time? Sorry that bs just doesn't happen otherwise iron gator would be the best knifing map in the game then... Wait last time I checked no one knifes in it.

So if you two think he is just trying to get his knife badge then that means he should be a complete nub at it. I'd like you both to go out now and knife at least 25 people trying to shoot you and come back telling me how successful you were... I don't know about you guys but when I knife/shock em, I need to see them first and they need to be not looking at me. Unless I run out of ammo but as I stated they simply just changed there weapons instead when your close to them.

Comment

you could pull your knife out and get them back, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_*** View Post
              Hmm fishy perhaps they had wall haxs?
              Or just good headphones...?

Comment

Seriously pulling out a knife or any melee weapon causes some people to panic because they don't want to be chopped down, or 'pwned'. Take for instance this example. I was playing Day of Defeat Source - my second most played game - and I walked into a room with three Allied troops as an Axis player. I took out my field shovel and hacked away. They shot so erratically that I managed to kill all three guys.

I've done similar around the Bunker near the satellite Scan, on Wake Island, I kept changing directions and running inside and wtfpwning Three guys in a squad.

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                  Or just good headphones...?
                  TRUE to a point, many times I can hear gunshots coming from somewhere and I go check it out to find an enemy sniper or a SL waiting for his squad to spawn on him, another thing, what was the commander status? were you a SL also and could you hear if the commander was directly talking to them.......many times when Im commander I will actually talk a SL thru a CQC situation by telling him EXACTLY where to go and where the enemy is using VOIP, the only other folks that can hear that are the other SL. And Ive had many commanders do the same for me. 1 other possibility, was there a dead guy in their squad? Signa does this for me every time we play together, he wont spawn till I get somewhere and then he is following me around (ghosting) telling me if there is someone nearby and what I need to look out for, works pretty well.

Comment

gun slinger speaks the truth

not ony can skills cause players to accuse you of hacking but good teamwork can as well.

Comment

Originally posted by System
                      Woah I'd h8 to be stuck with you in person if stating being bored of bf2 is "whinning" and that SF is loads of fun because it is a big change between the two. Are you one of those people who just don't like to make conversation or something?

Someone determined to get there knife badge? hardly. How do you run through DAO-12, g36E, PKM, F2000 gun fire every time? Sorry that bs just doesn't happen otherwise iron gator would be the best knifing map in the game then... Wait last time I checked no one knifes in it.

So if you two think he is just trying to get his knife badge then that means he should be a complete nub at it. I'd like you both to go out now and knife at least 25 people trying to shoot you and come back telling me how successful you were... I don't know about you guys but when I knife/shock em, I need to see them first and they need to be not looking at me. Unless I run out of ammo but as I stated they simply just changed there weapons instead when your close to them.
                      i guess what i said came out worse than i intended - i have already apologised (read my above post) if this were to be the case...which it was, so im sorry again.

i just meant i dont think its anything you should get so bothered by it, maybe there were just genuinly good with headphones? and had were working well as a team, of course you can judge better than me because i was not there...but still...

NOTE: also please note the last line of my post where i said "i cant stand whiners...if you are one" i didnt actually accuse you of being one so there >.<

Comment

Working...
                      X