• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fragmovie: Out of Control 2 (VenjX)

wasn't bad

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Slinger View Post
      if you look closely at it it at 5:14 into the movie it sure as hell looks like the gun is aiming thru the building like an aimbot was used......that was in Out of Control 1 BTW
      havent gotten 2 dl'd yet

ok I apologize, I must have gotten a corrupted file or something when I got it off your ftp
      this is just the animation when u see it 3rd person view, look where his bullets hit, nothing on the wall just on the metal thing in front of him where he killed the guy running past. it happens somewhere at the beginning aswell

Comment

Originally posted by ramsie1
        this is just the animation when u see it 3rd person view, look where his bullets hit, nothing on the wall just on the metal thing in front of him where he killed the guy running past. it happens somewhere at the beginning aswell
        then why do people make a big deal about it in a BR video of a hacker LOL

and seriously I know what your saying, to me it looked like it snapped to another target for a second.......didnt fire his weopon, just snapped to another target, therefore there wouldnt be bullet marks on the wall

Comment

watch it at 1.40 its the exact same clip except in 1st person view

Comment

First off, this isn't professional wrestling so you (VenjX) can stop talking about yourself in the third person...or else Jaws will lay the smacketh down on your candy-***!!!!!

See how that third person stuff just sounds corny and unintelligent?

Secondly, the "famous" Swedish moviemaker uses wipes for transitions.....uhhh....famous for making crap? Famous for lack of creativity? I mean, what is revolutionary about the video?

Lastly, as for your skills....been there done that. And Karkand?????? Please....pick some different maps to showcase next time lol.

all of this stuff has been done before and done better by players over a year ago.

Sorry, but that's the truth.

Comment

lol jaws

Btw, who were you playing against in your matches in this movie?

Comment

Originally posted by Keyelite View Post
                lol jaws

Btw, who were you playing against in your matches in this movie?
                I'll tell ya...scrub baddies....

Redo the video for him key....it will be 10,000% better.

Comment

|D|-Jaws, make a own fragmovie and try to make many clipps @ other maps that isnt Karkand.. Im have around 10-15 clipps on other maps that kinda much in a BF2-fragmovie.

Comment

^^ The thing is.... Aerialz says frag movies should no longer exist.

Comment

Working...
                    X