Commanderless Server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commanderless Server?

Sometimes I get sick and tired of the whole "commander sees all" in BF2 with UAV, Scan and the random spots. It's almost impossible to ambush anything. If the commander can see all then they should give us some sort of radar jamming. Yeah, yeah you can go and kill their assets but it's hard ot keep them down for very long with the silly supply crate dropping. Does anyone run any commanderless servers?

Re: Commanderless Server?

The only ones I know for sure are the Sniper Only Servers. But those servers are considered stat padding. I believe it's also against the EA ROE to prevent people from playing commander.

But seriously, 1/2 the servers I join lately don't even have a commander.

Comment

Yeah I hardly ever see commanders anymore. When I started it was impossible especially with such a small rank but now it's more like "Do I feel like commanding or not?".

Comment

Quite a few inf only servers ban commanders, and too right. It makes for a better game in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Chiefthawk View Post
          Sometimes I get sick and tired of the whole "commander sees all" in BF2 with UAV, Scan and the random spots. It's almost impossible to ambush anything. If the commander can see all then they should give us some sort of radar jamming. Yeah, yeah you can go and kill their assets but it's hard ot keep them down for very long with the silly supply crate dropping. Does anyone run any commanderless servers?
          Play PR

Comment

the only time i get mad at commanders is when i sneak behind enemy lines and he is just waiting around a corner since he can see my every move.

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000 View Post
              the only time i get mad at commanders is when i sneak behind enemy lines and he is just waiting around a corner since he can see my every move.
              I hate commanders when they always seem to find me and arty me.

Comment

ahh.. forgot another one. the jackass commander that drops cars on ya pisses me off.

Comment

Play POE2, you can command but you have to zoom all the way in to spot and thats it..no scan no UAV!

Comment

Originally posted by vesuvan View Post
                    But seriously, 1/2 the servers I join lately don't even have a commander.
                    No ****.

Chiefthawk, just join some random server... People ****ing suck at commanding... In fact, half the servers I join, I'd rather there be no commander than some asshat who sucks more than a vacuum.

Comment

i think commanders are good and balance the game but its me, and its pretty boring being a commander

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
                        Quite a few inf only servers ban commanders, and too right. It makes for a better game in the end.
                        Mods against the ROE association.

Cheers

EDIT/
                        Originally posted by davelisowski View Post
                        some asshat who sucks more than a vacuum.

Comment

Working...
                        X