Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with a hacker

I was on (24/7 Infantry Karkaine ff.off ) IP 8.6.8.7 port 16567

This guy namehack ??? .1 was shooting from across the map and killing player also I took screen shots of him. I have no clue what to do with them or what they can prove.

This went down about 10 mins ago.

Re: Need help with a hacker

They don't prove anything, all you have is a guy with a hacked name and a good score. I guess they could ban him for the name.

Comment

Originally posted by Marksman_M95 View Post
      They don't prove anything, all you have is a guy with a hacked name and a good score. I guess they could ban him for the name.

If I send them in to EA will that do anything ??

Comment

no because they dont know who it is. with the name hack, then can change their name to anything.
        "Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

PBBans, Hub, PBBans Hub, Live bans, stream, streaming, pbucon, MBI, Master Ban Index, MCI, Master Config Index, MSI, Master Stream Index, MPI, Master Player Index, PunkBuster, Punk Buster, Even Balance, EvenBalance, anti cheat, anticheat, anti-cheat, GUID, GUIDs cod, cod4, sof2, rtcw, q3, aa3, aapg, bf2, bf3, bf4, bf2142, ro2, Enemy Territory, America's Army, Return, Castle, Wolfenstein, Call of Duty 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield Vietnam, Red Orchestra 2, Rising Storm

I guess this game is at the point where the assumption is 75% right.

Comment

i think this is part of the new m** hacks and they are pissing me off half way accros the map all headshots from the infantry kit. and they all act like they are pros but get scared when i wana go 1 on 1

Comment

do you think EA actually cares anymore? lol

Comment

There's no doubt in my mind, the guy is using a hack. Its one of those accuracy hacks, that give the user 100% hitreg ...they never miss. The pictures don't prove anything. What you need to do is report it to an admin, and if they care, they need a video that shows where he is shooting from, and who is dying. Its not that hard, the hard part is getting an Admin to do something about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper1432
                  do you think EA actually cares anymore? lol

QFT! :yay:

Comment

PBBans, Hub, PBBans Hub, Live bans, stream, streaming, pbucon, MBI, Master Ban Index, MCI, Master Config Index, MSI, Master Stream Index, MPI, Master Player Index, PunkBuster, Punk Buster, Even Balance, EvenBalance, anti cheat, anticheat, anti-cheat, GUID, GUIDs cod, cod4, sof2, rtcw, q3, aa3, aapg, bf2, bf3, bf4, bf2142, ro2, Enemy Territory, America's Army, Return, Castle, Wolfenstein, Call of Duty 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield Vietnam, Red Orchestra 2, Rising Storm

Read the guys alias's looks like PB banned him =p

Comment

not pb, pbbans, and he will be added to the psb banlist as well. This only helps server admins who stream with those two sites, punksbusted and pbbans.

Problem with this latest rash of hacks is that they change their name and GUI and go right back to what they were doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ins View Post
                        http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=36773

Read the guys alias's looks like PB banned him =p
                        What the hell is going on in that pbss?

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken_x_Boxer View Post
                          What the hell is going on in that pbss?
                          crosshair cheat on top of what looks like it might be a blocker.

Comment

24/7 karkand IO FF OFF always gets the best of the BF2 players don't it?

Comment

I just glad he got banned.

Comment

Working...
                              X