My little screen shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My little screen shots

Well playing on Karkand saw this perosn who needed to get up close to read what the sign said.
    Then too the next one the chopper with a missle sticking in it when trying to make a movie. Well that the best I have to offer so far. Hope you like

Re: My little screen shots

Wow...

Comment

mmm not bad with the timing on the 2nd pic. i kindof wished u had better graphics...seing those shots reminds me of my old Fx5200 days

wats with all hte redness blurring in the 1st pic?

Comment

wow...this shiet has been done into the ground more than ever, might have been good POTD's years ago. Why even bother now..

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
        wats with all hte redness blurring in the 1st pic?
        ..blur of all the enemy names in battlerecorder..

Comment

Originally posted by D|sso View Post
          wow...this shiet has been done into the ground more than ever, might have been good POTD's years ago. Why even bother now..

..blur of all the enemy names in battlerecorder..
          The thing is that if you follow this link you will see more http://bf2.totalgamingnetwork.com/fo...play.php?f=105 are you going to put negative comments in about these screen shots?

You are quite right Conscriptvirus about my graphics card is not that prefect I agree but since I live in poverty I am trying to save up for a new graphics and motherboard to make my computer little better and each week trying to put some money away. At least some people still have a mature attitude on this forum.

Comment

If you noticed, those actually made it to being POTD's.

Comment

Working...
            X