Time flys when your having fun.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time flys when your having fun.

Wow i cant bellieve that it has been over 2 years now since BF2 came out. This is the longest I have stuck with one game. Just when I tell myself I will quit the game and try another one, it pulls me back in. 3 cheers for EA for making a game as good as this. I am now just geting my 4th wind for the game and ready to go for captain rank.

Re: Time flys when your having fun.

yeah this game is a huge success and i still get the same fun out of it as i did when i first got it. Even with all the bugs/problems, its still a great game.

Comment

I've been playing for like 4-5 months only but I really start hating it because of many retard admins and players

Time to find a decent server and new fun activities cause jet/tank/heli whoring is boring.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi View Post
        I've been playing for like 4-5 months only but I really start hating it because of many retard admins and players

Time to find a decent server and new fun activities cause jet/tank/heli whoring is boring.
        Yeh theres just no decent servers around anymore but i still enjoy playing the game so well done EA . never thought id say that lol

Comment

im just surprised the summer is over and im going to be applying to college soon >.< i remember it was just the end of freshman year when the game came out...sigh

Comment

People hate this game, yet they keep coming back to it. :hmm:

1500+ hours and I'm still having a blast, but don't play as much as I used to. Would easily make my top 10 (maybe even top 5) games of all time. No other game has given me this much value for money before. :yay:

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
              im just surprised the summer is over and im going to be applying to college soon >.< i remember it was just the end of freshman year when the game came out...sigh
              same good times good times.

Comment

Yeah, I've been playing since release in '05 and am still having a blast with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa View Post
                  Wow i cant bellieve that it has been over 2 years now since BF2 came out. This is the longest I have stuck with one game. Just when I tell myself I will quit the game and try another one, it pulls me back in. 3 cheers for EA for making a game as good as this. I am now just geting my 4th wind for the game and ready to go for captain rank.
                  Well inspite of all the bs around this game, it's still better than the gay World of Warcraft.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post
                    Well inspite of all the bs around this game, it's still better than the gay World of Warcraft.
                    Couldn't of put it better myself.

Well done EA for giving me my value for money.

Comment

agreed OP,despite some hicups on the way,i like nothing more than a game of bf2 online.

thanks EA,for the box art ,and thanks dice for making the game.

Comment

Its been about a year since I stopped playing it on regular basis. Every time I watch on the icon, I feel as if, if I clicked on it, I would be doing some chores. I dont play many games, but when they get their hooks on me, I tend to suck all fun out of it. BF2 offers me nothing. Awaiting for something new...

But yeah, back when it just came out. Jesus... It was damn forking fun...

Comment

I`ve had BF2 from the start but I have only like 200 hours played. Not that good to keep me hooked like Americas Army and Quake has from the very start. BF2 got old fast.

Comment

Working...
                          X