well im new to this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well im new to this

ok so about liek 6 months ago my brother stole my bf2, making me not be able to play it, and i jsut got sick of it and decided to buy ti again

So i need to know what are the best mods, because i was looking thourgh them on a different site, there are like A LOT of them

also what are the best maps, and pelase give me links on how to donwload these

also i tried this wiht bf2142(which REALLLLLYYYYY SUCKS) and i couldnt get it to work, the mods i mean

so if someone could explain to me wat i do after i donwload these mods/maps i would appreciate it

Re: well im new to this

You need to download bf2 1.41 patch first, then download mods.

Comment

well im not retarded i know dat, jsut answer the thigns i asked please

Comment

Point of Existence 2, Project Reality, Desert Conflict... Those are some of the most played mods.

Comment

Originally posted by farquezy View Post
          well im not retarded i know dat, jsut answer the thigns i asked please
          You sure? you spell like one so i doubt you're 20.

If so, unlucky.

Point of Existence 2, Project Reality, Sandbox, Highway Tampa Map, Battlefield 2 1.41 Patch.

Comment

lol who cares how i spell its the INTERNET its not like im writin a report to my boss or sumtin like dat

and i have the freedom to type anyway i want sorry if u dont like dis
            jsut cuz it says im 20 dont mean i am

but ok so other then those any other ones? also some good maps and someone please explian to me how i make these things work after i donwload em
            and patch 1.41 is a mod?? wat???

Comment

ah please quit being immature and answer my questions please

so those are hte onyl mods i should consider donwloading? also were do i download them and what maps should i download that are player made?

Comment

Even though this is shameless self-promotion, I suggest you try out Modjive. It shows many of the available mods for Battlefield and you can download and install them in just a few clicks.

And try to learn some typing skills, right now you come across as an excessively rude person who hasn't quite finished elementary school...and that makes it quite hard for people to justify helping you.

Comment

ahh ok??? since when does they way you type tell people what kind of a person you are?

also do i have to download this modjiva and using that download the mods? i jsut donwload them and bam i can play them? or is there something else i have to do?

Comment

so those are hte onyl mods i should consider donwloading? also were do i download them and what maps should i download that are player made?
                    I was serious, there is a difference, believe it or not, between what you're posting and comprehend-able bad spelling.

Comment

Download and play all the mods. They've got two things in common. They're all free and they're all better than Vanilla BF2. Simply because they're developed by gamers for gamers, rather than developed for money.

Comment

ok so about liek 6 months ago my brother stole my bf2, making me not be able to play it, and i jsut got sick of it and decided to buy ti again

So i need to know what are the best mods, because i was looking thourgh them on a different site, there are like A LOT of them BestMod right now=POE2

also what are the best maps, and pelase give me links on how to donwload theseBest maps on that mod= Olesko Keep,Berenzan Island,Risen,Fallen and Spies like us....there will be a map pack released soon with a awesome trench map along with others the POE2 devs are sticking in it..also to answer the other part, all those maps are currently included in the 1.8 download full link.

also i tried this wiht bf2142(which REALLLLLYYYYY SUCKS) and i couldnt get it to work, the mods i mean Delete and remove 2142 its really a future mod of BF2 and nothing more.. and yes you got it right it does suck!

so if someone could explain to me wat i do after i donwload these mods/maps i would appreciate it
                        POE2 site link: http://www.pointofexistence.com/

Download link:
                        Allez à la découverte des meilleurs jeux de survie à couper le souffle !

Just pick one!

Hooked on Phonics link:

Good luck!

Comment

well looks like im using Sir Elexx's modjiva thing, only if i knew how to work it lol.
                          So ok i went on the site, and there is like this donwload thing, i download that, and from that i can download the mods? i dont get it, but ya looks like im going to be getting POE2, Project Reality, and Sandbox, those are the best ones right?

and thanks for help everyone, just cant wait to get battlefield 2 again= fun fun!!

Comment

Comment

Try all the mods, there is so much great work out there. I wish more people played ALL mods in general.

Comment

Working...
                              X