stats pages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stats pages?

hi. we're looking into setting up our own bf2 online server, this may be opened for everyone to use if we can get enough bandwidth etc.
    what we need to know though, is how do you set up stats pages so everyone can view who is where.
    also, is it possible to make it a ranked server?

Re: stats pages?

You cant make your own ranked server, you have to rent it.

Comment

Yes, you can either rent a ranked server, or an unranked server.

If you choose to get a ranked server, the stats get sent to some database run by EA and subsequently get shown on stats sites like bf2s.com, for example.

If you choose to get an unranked server, you can sometimes get it ranked alternatively.
      i.e Private ranking, where stats get stored on a private database and ranks gained are not shown outside that particular server.

Bear in mind that ranked servers usually cost more than unranked, although I am unsure how much it would be to get an unranked server ranked privately.

Comment

is it not possible to setup our own server online somewhere, with private stats pages? so say there are 5 of us, we would all have our stats online and be ranked in order of who's doing best.
        we only want it for a few friends on a coop server. we dont care if the bots get ranked too.

or is there no other way then renting one?

Comment

What about LOCAL RANKS, I play on the TNT co-op unrank server and you rank within their servers, your actual global rank stays the same.

Comment

Working...
          X