The G36E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The G36E

About 70% of the time I die, it's from this gun. Everyone says this is one of the most powerful assault weapons, and I believe them, but I can never kill anyone with it. When I'm playing infantry only people take me out at sniper-distance with one little burst out of this thing. Am I aiming wrong, should I put it in semi-automatic, what's the problem?

Re: The G36E

Go prone, aim down your sights, and use the burst fire. 2 clicks should be able to kill just about anybody.

Comment

yeah u need at least 2 bursts to kill. its a good gun cuz the bursts are quick. just practice aiming and dodging (going prone or bunny hopping)

Comment

Yeah, I used to suck with it, now I'm pretty good with it, maybe it isn't your gun though, some people use the L85 because you get 1 shot headshots, I used to be like that but the G36E supports my pray and spray tactic, which is easier for me lol.

Comment

yeah The G36E is an awesome gun, but i find the G36C is a good replacement

Comment

DO NOT REQUEST HELP IN THE TIPS AND TRICKS SECTION!!!!!!!

people are gonna flame me for this but i dont care, stop posting help in here its in red letters at the top ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Freedom View Post
              About 70% of the time I die, it's from this gun. Everyone says this is one of the most powerful assault weapons, and I believe them, but I can never kill anyone with it. When I'm playing infantry only people take me out at sniper-distance with one little burst out of this thing. Am I aiming wrong, should I put it in semi-automatic, what's the problem?
              You have to do two things:
              1-work out when it's best to use the iron sights or not, you can only find out by experimenting. Mid range shots may require the iron sights.
              2-find how to click your mouse button in such a way that consecutive three shot bursts are almost like full auto. you'll pwn everyone if you can do that, again find out by experimenting.

Comment

g36e just takes some getting used to, as for asking for help in the wrong place its ok just dont do it again.

Comment

Do you need to get used to G36E?? You just point and fire. RPK is better anyways

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                    Do you need to get used to G36E?? You just point and fire. RPK is better anyways
                    i agree with the rpk part but say your used to a different weapon, you need to get used to the recoil and the sights, its not like it takes months just a couple rounds

Comment

I hate this gun, I always forget it's in 3-shot burst mode. So when I run down a street I just hold the mouse, and it stops firing after a second. I should have control over how I fire my gun...

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Sike3000 View Post
                        DO NOT REQUEST HELP IN THE TIPS AND TRICKS SECTION!!!!!!!
                        Nobody reads the rules anymore.

Comment

People have told me that like 50 times. I GET it, I don't post questions here anymore, ok!!!

Comment

g36e over powered weapon, to beat it you need abit of luck and to dolphin dive to the side (at mid range). If the person isnt so good or not so luck you could finish them wilst they adjust their aim.

Using it, its best to use iron sight, its fairly weak without it, unless you are point blank.

Also aim at close range before shoot, but not with sights, many times i click frantically and end up using a whole clip in seconds lol. Single shot is awesome with the gun.

But my best advice, if you see some1 with g36e, try avoid a fight with them, at worst use the dolphin dive.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I've gotten better with the G36E now.

Comment

Working...
                              X