X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Commander is a theif!

Originally posted by Churrasco View Post
    Meh... I often spend whole rounds doing nothing
    But usually when I score, I score a lot.
    .... you just sit there? do you find a cloud or something to look at lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk View Post
      Why can't commander get his/her own commander gold star?
      Many many countless times commander has stolen perhaps 100 gold star away from me. It's so lame that they do nothing but spam uav on unnecessary area of the map and sometimes don't even return requests on supplies and UAV's. Sometimes they don't even do anything and still get as high or even higher then you when you finish the round with a nice score and assist.
      If you think that commanding is easy why don't you become commander and "steal" the points and the medals.
      It all depends how effectively is he commanding, meaning supporting his troups, spotting the enemies, and even defending flags and killing the enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by davelisowski View Post
        Considering you've commanded less than 20 hours, and then you create a thread to complain about a number next to a jpeg image in you stats sheet, you shouldn't drag yourself down.

Don't post whining about something so pointless, and you won't get pointless replies.
        You pointless, just take a look at your posts :nod:
        If I command, no one will fight. If I command and fight I will get kick. See you are really pointless. This is not a whine thread you tard, go spam the only message you know "whambulance" elsewhere. Goodday!

Comment

If I command, no one will fight. If I command and fight I will get kick. See you are really pointless. This is not a whine thread you tard, go spam the only message you know "whambulance" elsewhere. Goodday!

I wasn't gonna say anything to this thread but dear god--grow the f**k up man. If I have to explain why then yeah--you're immature.

Comment

Originally posted by nadicus
            I wasn't gonna say anything to this thread but dear god--grow the f**k up man. If I have to explain why then yeah--you're immature.
            Lol I agree, with you.
            I play IO mostly so sometimes I do get alittle aggrivated when commanders clinch my gold star. I totally think that IO commander's job isn't as hard as the Vehicles ones.

Comment

if he helps his team win the round he deserves it..... so stop whining and play to win

Comment

If it's a good commander and helps the team winning the round it's OK.
                Commanding on IO servers is more relaxing than on vehicle servers where it is a full time job.
                On IO I usually sneak through the map and try to defend some flags if possible while supporting my troops with UAV and Scan. But it depends a lot on the development of the round.
                I lost some medals to commanders too - if they are bad commanders I try to mutiny or to wake them up. Both things rarely work though ;-)

Comment

I can sell you my 359 gold medals (earned in 530h) for $0.1 each

Comment

Deal!

Comment

Why does anyone care about a worthless gold star in a video game?

Comment

i think gold stars are cool but it doesn't piss me off when i dont get one

Comment

Commanding is money for old rope.

Comment

Omg!

*Cry*, Lost my gold star cos good commander :cry::cry::cry:

thats lame

Comment

its not like the commander was stat padding or ne thing like that.......

im asuming he got it fair and square

Comment

Originally posted by Jage[FIN] View Post
                                *Cry*, Lost my gold star cos good commander :cry::cry::cry:
                                ha! i'm sigging that.

Comment

Working...
                                X