Dumbest Reason for getting TK'ed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dumbest Reason for getting TK'ed

nope, though i did tk someone by accident - i had just spawned and they startled me so i emptied a clip into them....they punished me - i dont blame them.

Comment

Originally posted by DC5794 View Post
      bump from the dead:yay:

Nobody's been tk'ed lately?
      yeah & i'd like to know why, some dumshart on karkand he fired a few bullets & i started dodging & then walked up allmost in his face like "see my blue" i pointed at his face , then pointed & shot the ground a few times, dweeb pulls out knife & starts chasing me, i couldnt belive it...... wtf did i do, i finally just let him tk' me & punish him for bein such a idiot, i typed in asked him why he never replied, what a dumbarse

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe0171 View Post
        yeah & i'd like to know why, some dumshart on karkand he fired a few bullets & i started dodging & then walked up allmost in his face like "see my blue" i pointed at his face , then pointed & shot the ground a few times, dweeb pulls out knife & starts chasing me, i couldnt belive it...... wtf did i do, i finally just let him tk' me & punish him for bein such a idiot, i typed in asked him why he never replied, what a dumbarse
        oh you dont know how many times that has happend to me...sometimes they chase you with projectile weapons as well!! i dont get why they dont stop if i am NOT firing why do you think that is? i took pity on you lol, that must be the logical answer - have a free kill, def not a possible team mate =P

Comment

Originally posted by Anni-kin View Post
          oh you dont know how many times that has happend to me...sometimes they chase you with projectile weapons as well!! i dont get why they dont stop if i am NOT firing why do you think that is? i took pity on you lol, that must be the logical answer - have a free kill, def not a possible team mate =P
          i donno, i hadden tk'd him or anybody for sure, i might got to the flag before him or something, they will tk you for points, vehicles, etc.
          if TK punishment was worse they might think twice.i'd like to see a 1min respawn time or more for each one after that would be better than a minus a few points, cause its obvious if they TK'n on purpose they dont care about the TK's on their stats

Comment

SF is terrible for it, with the dark, some fella runs round the corner looking all green and scary, course I'm going to shoot him. Friendly guys should wear luminous balaclavas!

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe0171
              i donno, i hadden tk'd him or anybody for sure, i might got to the flag before him or something, they will tk you for points, vehicles, etc.
              if TK punishment was worse they might think twice.i'd like to see a 1min respawn time or more for each one after that would be better than a minus a few points, cause its obvious if they TK'n on purpose they dont care about the TK's on their stats
              yeah i think that should be done...only problem is accidental TK's which maybe abit harsh if the other person is a b4stard and they punish you straight away, today i tked 1 person by accident (i warned him as well - spammed my commander powers) i told him that arty was coming his way and he refuses to move, so i managed to liberate the area of enemies but unfortunately him too...and he refused to forgive me >.<

Originally posted by G0ggy View Post
              SF is terrible for it, with the dark, some fella runs round the corner looking all green and scary, course I'm going to shoot him. Friendly guys should wear luminous balaclavas!
              yes that would work out very well xD i dont know why the army hasnt thought of this yet?? :O

Comment

It's a bit plagiarised from Black Adder, but I love that series...

Comment

Originally posted by G0ggy View Post
                  LOL

"Glow in the dark balaclavas! Coming to a store near you!"

Comment

Working...
                  X