the only way to deal with cheaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the only way to deal with cheaters

I made this video today. Got so fed up with the enemy commander I had to do something. Ok the payback wasn't much but it kinda felt good...in a weird way....is that wrong?
    enjoy

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Re: the only way to deal with cheaters

And how is he a cheater? He just disobeyed the rules...

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleG View Post
      And how is he a cheater? He just disobeyed the rules...
      exackly

Comment

Would have been better if you flash banged him first. And by flash bang I mean ripping open your trench coat and humping his face. :laugh:

Comment

lol nice.. I've tried doing that a couple of times...

It so annoying when people attack uncappable's in vehicles or with the arty. totally unnecessary and just turns the game into an abusing match

Comment

ur a stupid **** man, when the cheater is using commander hack, the yellow name that appears is the one of the REAL legit commander...

Comment

Originally posted by klown View Post
              ur a stupid **** man, when the cheater is using commander hack, the yellow name that appears is the one of the REAL legit commander...
              This has nothing to do with that, the commander wasn't even "cheating". He was just raping the uncap with artillery.

Comment

Great Someone define uncappables. What exactly is he spamming with artillery? cheers

Comment

An uncappable is the base that you can't take control of. Like on Karkand for example, the USMC has the uncappable because they are the attackers. The MEC team is defending, so all of their bases can be taken.
                  Spamming with artillery is just using it over and over as soon as you can, usually in an uncap base when the attackers dont have any flags, so they are all at the base and get hit by the artillery, over and over.

Comment

Working...
                  X