Can't join VoIP enabled servers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't join VoIP enabled servers!

So i bought this game again yesterday and in the mean time i had already bought a headset. So now i'm combat-ready to talk through VoIP.

Now when i try to join a VoIP enabled server, my game just freezes and i have to reboot my computer. But when i go to Options and put out VoIP, i can join every server i basicly want.

Still, i want to try VoIP to lead my squad better into battle and, of course, i don't know how to fix it.

My question is: Can you guys help me?

Re: Can't join VoIP enabled servers!

Make sure you have the latest drivers for your headset, this may cause a conflict between the game, and your Headset!

Also have you got the 1.41 Patch Downloaded and installed...

You need this as well!

Besta Lux

Comment

Ah, thanks for the help! I will try this tomorrow. And also, i guess i have 1.41 because i can play online with very much servers.

Comment

No problem,

Tell me if this works, if not i shall read up on it!

Besta Lux

Comment

Sorry to bump up this thread, but i forgot to tell that i had a USB headset. Go i couldn't find drivers for it.

But today i got a new modem and it says on the front: Voice over IP

Now, could it be that my modem didn't support the VoIP. So that my game would freeze if i would turn it on?

Thanks.

P.S. It's funny when you go to knife servers, in a squad and start to shoot people. You'll hear some ten year old screaming: ''OMG! Don't shoot!''

Comment

^ LMAO! Just. LMAO.

Comment

Yeah, pretty crazy stories here. Maybe if you go outside now you would hear a better one. Try it.

Comment

Working...
              X