I think I go prone to much.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I think I go prone to much.

But you got banned from BF2s thats all i want to hear.

Good day to you sir.

Comment

Yea I'm going to try and not do the prone thing much anymore with the other kits. Such a hard habit to break.

Comment

Prone only works well for longer distances where you zoom in, but still don't wail away; squeeze off those rounds. It makes you a corpse in medium to close encounters. Unless you're a crack shot, you're just making yourself a still target with your head in front... What makes me smile is when some guy goes prone out in the open. If you find yourself doing that, you need to practice using cover as you advance. Crouch gives you almost the same deviation as prone, and makes your face harder to hit... crouch next to something solid if possible. In the middle distance where your not sure whether to zoom or not, just toss a 'nade. In most cases against a noob it's best to simply whip your Ninja moves on him as you go in close for the kill: Hop, slide, crouch-shoot, run, Hop, Hop, Slide, STAB!

Comment

Ive been noticing that when I come face to face at CQC with an enemy I will go prone and he will just simply jump over me and then turn around and shot me lol.

Comment

Support is my main kit and I got into the rhythm of going prone often. It just took a little while to adjust when playing other kits. Give it time, you'll be fine. All hardcore support guys face this problem.

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa View Post
            Ive been noticing that when I come face to face at CQC with an enemy I will go prone and he will just simply jump over me and then turn around and shot me lol.
            You can counter this by getting up yourself and performing the same trick on them. I talk about it in my guide below.

Comment

Working...
            X