Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection Error?

Hi All,

I have talked to a few clan members of mine and they are getting this too.

When I first try to connect to a server after I opening BF2 I/we get error to connect to server, but then you can select the server again with no problem. Not sure why I get this. Anyone else having this issue or do you have a fix or is this a EA thing.

Thanks
    Ripcord:salute:

Re: Connection Error?

me too, lots of ppl are getting this problem.

Comment

Just Punkbuster being stupid as usual. What happens is that PnkBustrB doesn't start until you click on "Join Game" and the PB check doesn't see it so kills the connection, but then works OK the second time.

Comment

This is before "Join Game", when I first click a server after I Click multiplayer. Just started a week ago I think.

Comment

I wish I could give a better answer than the other members posting above but I cant. I get the error too so dont feel alone. I worked on solveing the problem and couldnt, no real suprise there because Im no expert on computer software. I along with most of the members here have suffered through worse problems that this game has had in the past and compared to some of those, can you rember the zombie glitch or the CTD one, its really just a minor problem that they, the powers that be, "might" solve in the future. Lets Hope so, thats about all we can do for now. . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Originally posted by RipcordExtreme View Post
            Hi All,

I have talked to a few clan members of mine and they are getting this too.

When I first try to connect to a server after I opening BF2 I/we get error to connect to server, but then you can select the server again with no problem. Not sure why I get this. Anyone else having this issue or do you have a fix or is this a EA thing.

Thanks
            Ripcord:salute:
            I have same problem, started about a week ago, was working great up till then.

i've tried everything, it has to be PB issue. (i hope anyway

Comment

am having this problem too. maybe wat stormy{can} is saying is right except just with Join Server instead of join game

Comment

it has been happening on every server I joined today

Comment

Sometimes if I don't get the error when I click "Join Server", I'll get it at the end of loading the map right before I click "Join Game". My load times are like 3 minutes, so when that happens, I just close the game and do/play something else. It's ridiculas.

Comment

Working...
                  X