Faster Defib and C4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faster Defib and C4

I don't think I've ever seen this posted here, so I decided to .

Normally there's a "cooldown" on your shock paddles, but you can cancel the recharging process by switching to another weapon and back.

For example, you would press:
    1. LMB (rez 1st person)
    2. 3 (main wep)
    3. 5 (back to paddles)
    4. LMB (rez 2nd person)

all in quick succession. This is useful if you need to rez to dead people right next to each other, or you try to kill an enemy w/your paddles and miss .

Now C4 is a little bit harder to pull off (especially if you're moving around), but this is what people macro to almost instantly detonate C4 they throw:
    1. LMB (throw C4)
    2. 3 (main wep)
    3. 5 (back to C4)
    4. RMB (switch to detonator)
    5. LMB (boom)

Re: Faster Defib and C4

Or you can press:

1. LBM
    2. RBM
    3. LBM and boom

Comment

In my vast knowlage of computer games I would say waaah_wah's answer is possibly the easier option, does it work for defribs aswell?

Comment

Eh, no defribs have no second firing option (right click).

Defribz trick is useful. It does not get rid of the complete out of charge. But it does get rid of that annoying rubbing the defribs back together. It only gets rid of that animation- the "reload" time stays the same, but you get to revive faster because you are not stuck with a fully reloaded but unusable defrib.

Left, right, left doesn't work well for C4. There needs to be a delay between placement of C4 and a switch to detonator.

Cheers

Comment

How much is the draw time of a knife/pistol/assault rifle/nade/medic bag PLUS the draw time of the defribz compared to the plain reload time?

Comment

yeah for Left Right Left on C4, doesnt work. there is some delay. thanks a whole ton for this. I've heard there was a way to do a Fast C4 detonate but i didnt kno how/didnt feel like joining this clan (that uses mainly C4s) just to learn that, so thanks. ill try it to see if it works.

Comment

Originally posted by sLuRbLe View Post
              How much is the draw time of a knife/pistol/assault rifle/nade/medic bag PLUS the draw time of the defribz compared to the plain reload time?
              Heh, you don't actually have to wait for the draw time :laugh:. Just tap 3, 5 real quick. (In my case it's a bit easier because 5/6 are the 2 thumb buttons on my Habu)

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
                yeah for Left Right Left on C4, doesnt work. there is some delay. thanks a whole ton for this. I've heard there was a way to do a Fast C4 detonate but i didnt kno how/didnt feel like joining this clan (that uses mainly C4s) just to learn that, so thanks. ill try it to see if it works.
                I blow ppl up that way all the time. Sometimes i drop another C4 instead of detonating tho. But that rarely happens

Comment

I try it.

Comment

just wondering, did anyone get the C4 thing to work? im still having trouble

Comment

thx, makes whoring medic easier

Comment

Working...
                      X