Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ... very frustrated :( help me!

hi. - i HAVE read the sticky concerning this and tried everything
    i have not had a problem with this game at all up until now .. for some reason i hopped on last night and it started bringing me back to the desktop within a minute of the game saying "pnkbstrB.exe stopped working and was closed." then when i click the game (which was minimized due to that error) i get a "service communication failure, pnkbstrb.exe heartbeats stopped.." --
    so then i followed directions and tried updating punkbuster, then i ran the pbsvc thing to manually uninstall and reinstall punkbuster, and still the same problem..

so this morning i decided to just reinstall the game and everytime i get into a game within 1 minute it will stop and say "there is a problem with your connection" and boot me to the server list.

i also noticed something in my program list within the control panel about "punkbuster services" which i never noticed before....

can ANYONE help me out here? i'm so frustrated because i want to play this game and i dont understand how one day it will work perfect and now i can't even play someone help me please

okay so i just ran the game a couple more timmes and now i'm just getting the thing i got last night, "service communication failure, pnkbstrb.exe heartbeats stopped" - i dont know where to go from here.. i thought if anything reinstalling the game would help me, but obviously now i updated punkbuster and everything.

someone plz help

Re: ... very frustrated help me!

Turn off any firewalls you have running and/or get a router they have built in hardware firewall.

Comment

Stop posting so many threads about the same problem/question.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
        Stop posting so many threads about the same problem/question.
        stop posting noob comments, if u cant help then dont reply.

Comment

try maybe getting newer Drivers, then Re-install

Comment

Working...
          X