X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield; Family guy

okay **** this.

Re: Battlefield; Family guy

god its stupid....please can i have my 1 minute and 5 seconds of time back, that video and some of your others are just.. idiotic, you could of Renacted the Cult scene were all the people die after meg and peter leave.

Comment

Originally posted by dudbomb View Post
      god its stupid....please can i have my 1 minute and 5 seconds of time back, that video and some of your others are just.. idiotic, you could of Renacted the Cult scene were all the people die after meg and peter leave.

thats really something to say for little kiddie's! and

Originally posted by dudbomb View Post
      that video and some of your others are just.. idiotic,
      why do ppl like some of my movies then, and dont come to me with please can i have my blablabla.. because thats really gay, and if you wanna hate on my vid.. please tell me something i can do with.. because maybe you didnt know this.. but i CANT give u that 1 minute and 5 seconds back.. and if u didnt know that, ur gay. And if u do know it, but still say it, you are Gay..
      and then i have to say to you, get a ****ing life, and make some movies u dumbbag of ****!

Comment

I'm sorry, but that is just awful. I think someone has too much time on their hands.

Comment

awww... i wanted to see too!

Comment

Originally posted by be4tt View Post
            thats really something to say for little kiddie's! and

why do ppl like some of my movies then, and dont come to me with please can i have my blablabla.. because thats really gay, and if you wanna hate on my vid.. please tell me something i can do with.. because maybe you didnt know this.. but i CANT give u that 1 minute and 5 seconds back.. and if u didnt know that, ur gay. And if u do know it, but still say it, you are Gay..
            and then i have to say to you, get a ****ing life, and make some movies u dumbbag of ****!
            With your attitude and grammar i find it hard to believe you're 25.

Comment

Where be the link?

Bah, found it with a little common sense, its not bad but not that clever. All you did was copy a sound file off somewere and do some acting with it. I bet it diddnt even take half an hour.

So its really a rip off of a rip off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8MDNFaGfT4&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=areyU...elated&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTzQRp-Xr7k

Comment

Originally posted by HeatFlare View Post
                With your attitude and grammar i find it hard to believe you're 25.
                not everybody is from the USA, and i find it hard to believe that you can speak 1 word dutch? without any help? or can u tell the same story that i said, in dutch?

NO, so ***** please.

Comment

i want a refund for the 20 seconds of my life wasted on this retared 25year olds post (is he lying?, he's more like 5)

Comment

Originally posted by be4tt
                    not everybody is from the USA, and i find it hard to believe that you can speak 1 word dutch? without any help? or can u tell the same story that i said, in dutch?

NO, so ***** please.
                    100% AGREED!!!! I'm Norwegian. and people use to complain about MY english! whats up with that!? im NORWEGIAN! im not raised with the english language, and havent spoken it since i was a child. you cant speak a word Norwegian? now can you "Mr.Bornandraisedinengland"? complaining about others grammar (especially people who dosent live in an english-speaking country) is just..... yeah.. poor poor people. have no better to do than to pick on others grammar like every nerd in school do...

Comment

Be4tt and St._Sasquatch what I think HeatFlare is trying to say is that calling people "gay" and not really giving a proper agrgument aside from this wonderful word "gay", which really does make you look 5 years old is not the way to go about replying to negtive criticism. When your insulting someone using words like "ur", "u" and not using things which apply to ALL launguages like capitals makes your point seem all the more invalid. Swearing is also a sign that you have lost controll of the situation and your just venting your pointless anger/frustration at the fact that your video is not very good.

Aside from the swearing you then remove the video so that no one can watch it (supposedly) and I also noticed on youtube that youve put "do not post if you dont like it". What is the point in that? Criticism should be a sign that you need to improve on some areas, and just hiding away something that wasn't as good of some of your other videos (of which some are actually quite funny) is a sign to many people that you are an immature individual.

And I know you can use proper English be4tt, you did it pretty much in the following post.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooby McMoob View Post
                        Be4tt and St._Sasquatch what I think HeatFlare is trying to say is that calling people "gay" and not really giving a proper agrgument aside from this wonderful word "gay", which really does make you look 5 years old is not the way to go about replying to negtive criticism. When your insulting someone using words like "ur", "u" and not using things which apply to ALL launguages like capitals makes your point seem all the more invalid. Swearing is also a sign that you have lost controll of the situation and your just venting your pointless anger/frustration at the fact that your video is not very good.

Aside from the swearing you then remove the video so that no one can watch it (supposedly) and I also noticed on youtube that youve put "do not post if you dont like it". What is the point in that? Criticism should be a sign that you need to improve on some areas, and just hiding away something that wasn't as good of some of your other videos (of which some are actually quite funny) is a sign to many people that you are an immature individual.

And I know you can use proper English be4tt, you did it pretty much in the following post.

thats bull..
                        because Give me my 1 minute and 5 seconds back isnt a proper agrgument..
                        and i do think if ppl have something to say that might help me better my videos, but on youtube its almost impossible if you want good Criticism
                        because there are mostly ppl who just say: GIVE ME MY 1 MINUTE AND 5 SECONDS BACK.. so i dont think imma give them my propper grammar or anything else because they are wrong in the first place!

EDIT1: and btw, this alexdude is saying :
                        I think someone has too much time on their hands.

and u said:
                        I bet it diddnt even take half an hour.
                        and btw, that vid i made, with to much time on my hands, but i didnt make it in more time than an half an hour.. got an honor for 34# most talked about (The netherlands).. and i know that isnt much.. but he, im not saying its perfect.. but its really fun to make, and the ppl who are saying GIVE ME MY BLABLABLA, **** that feeling up! and they should be ashamed.. because i never said i was good.. i just make them, and i look if the ppl like it! And they make the maker of the vid dont feel good.. when they dont have any vids them self.. because it isnt always easy to see what the ppl do like, or doesnt! but i dont think imma post any more vids-link on this website, because eveytime 1 high dude doesnt like it.. the hole gang runs along like a little kiddie.. and thats the last thing i have to say about this!

Comment

*reaches for the lock button*

Comment

*forces Alex to push it*

Comment

Push It Already!

Comment

Working...
                              X