"duplicate"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "duplicate"

Got one f### problem. I wanna set LEFT SHIFT for crouch but simply cannot first says me "duplicate found in common controls" OK i delete .... and i delete all LEFT SHIFTS in every other controls!! then says me "duplicate key found in helicopter controls" how tha f### is that possible man those in DICE found every bug which i never seen and fix them but that one, they can't or what ???!!! Then i tried reset controls to defualt about 10 times and still nothing, the same problem. But then i tried something else, i erease dat. cotrols conf. in BF2 profiles then i had in controls everything clear and cant belive it was possible to set LEFT SHIFT for crouch and set every other buttons without problems, And there comes another problem: where can i set ESCape for menu load and mouse stoped working in when i come into the game just cant move mouse any more ? where can i set this ?

Re: "duplicate"

You need to manually edit the controls.

Do this by finding the controls.con file and open it with notepad. Its situated in the My Docs -> Bf2 -> Profiles -> Choose your profile -> Make the changes to control.con

Comment

Re: "duplicate"

yea thx alex i'll try to configue controls in notepad now.

thx man now i have set all controls an i will be able to geek now, not to breaking my fingers lol

Comment

Working...
      X