Is it always high ranks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it always high ranks

that always say "HACKER YOU HACK" if you own them? i was playing bf2 these to high ranks and clan members where coming out me so i jumped duck tryed to snipe missed the head and got my pistols ouch pistoled one got the other and i then see "turn off your hacks you fuc*ing hackers" or something like that heres proof im legit

Re: Is it always high ranks

I'm surprised they didn't kick you for killing them.

Comment

They just don't know that pistol is not so weak weapon!

Comment

I shot an admin through a metal thing, 1 shot to the head :O it was complete fluke like as whatever other gun i was using ran out of bullets, so i randomly shot my pistol and tried to run.
        I did get kicked for that though - and called a cheater.

Comment

i did it again yesturday lol ppl think the pistol sucks but it is so leet powerful and accurate

Comment

Who hasn't been called a hacker? Somebody with no kills. There'll always be somebody that can't handle their death, thus resort to calling the killer, a hacker.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
              Who hasn't been called a hacker? Somebody with no kills. There'll always be somebody that can't handle their death, thus resort to calling the killer, a hacker.
              QFT! It is ridiculous the amount of times people are incorrectly crying hax on decent players. Pretty much every time I go to play BF2 now - if I play a few games. There is always someone that will call hax or start a vote kick (you can see the kick votes and haxusations against me in several of my vids when I was recording). First the haxusations were funny, then it used to annoy me a lot where I was sometimes rage quiting because of the excessive amount of spammed vote kicks and abuse, but eventually you just get used to it. Some people just can't take being killed by someone that better then them.

And no, I don't find it is always the high ranks. Rank doesn't seem to make too much of a difference imo. Especially with the amount of players that don't use their first account.

Comment

Originally posted by aLi3nZ View Post
                Rank doesn't seem to make too much of a difference imo.

Except
                for choppers. God, how many times a private or corporal join me in a chopper and I point them on a chopper and they begin to shoot the machinegun on it.... I'm like, wth use ur missile...
                The most annoying thing is having a pilot who dont look at the freakin minimap for spotting and UAV..
                All the times I go in a chopper, a high ranker will do all things above real great when a low ranker seems to see a chopper for the first time... maybe it's just coincidence...

Other than that, I don't care about ppl rank

Comment

I got called a hacker for editing my localization files. It makes my font huge when I die. LOL.

Comment

getting called a hacker when not hacking = a compliment

Comment

Originally posted by EasyDelta View Post
                      I got called a hacker for editing my localization files. It makes my font huge when I die. LOL.
                      my friend got kicked for tht

Comment

Originally posted by The Goth Kid View Post
                        my friend got kicked for tht
                        yea some servers warns about modified fonts

Comment

I kill a private once when i join a game he is carrier raping in a jet and he starts a kick vote against me and because there were only 8 players i got kicked off... so i come back shoot him down in the essex and he does it again and again i get kicked. Eventually i ask him why he starts the kick vote and he says because i killed him. so i then ask why he is acting like this and he said he didnt like me. I say thats a little immature and then he answers:
                          "What do u expect i am 10"
                          lol

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
                            getting called a hacker when not hacking = a compliment
                            yeah i love it when ppl start acusing you of being one.

Comment

They just cant take that someone else is better than them...

So they resort to abuse!

xD

Comment

Working...
                              X