Tank zoom.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank zoom.

Any chance of implementing a 'zoom' feature for all the MBT's in POE2? I love rolling around all the beautiful maps in MBT's, be it a T-84 or a Leopard 2. I think a zoom feature could add some more depth to the tank battles.

My apologies if it's already been discussed (probably has). I did a search on your forums, but the feature is a little obtuse .

Also, was vehicle-to-vehicle repair removed due to balancing issues? I really hate having to abandon my tank and run up behind some dolt with no armor left who insists on moving forward whenever I get close enough to repair him .

Yes, this is a bump for visibility.

Re: Tank zoom.

We briefly tried tank zoom in our testing program, but really didn't like how far out it brought our tank battles. We would find people sitting right at thier furthest range shelling areas and generally messing with our choke points and gameplay. In the end it was just too much.

We removed the healing due to the groups of engineer vehicles we saw dominating maps. Another balance issue

Comment

Fair enough .

Thanks for the response.

Comment

hmmmm, perhaps make vehicle repair only available from the apc (non turreted)?

that way a tank can take out the apc repping someone else and then kill the tank (2v1(1))

Comment

Working...
        X