New Punk Buster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Punk Buster?

i was playing BF2 this morning when my firewall minimized the game (got me killed too) and it ask to allow both app, thought it was a virus, and basically blocked their faces.
    never got kick, played for about 3 hours after that , but i guess ill unblock it now...

Comment

If you update PB it runs ALOT better.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
        If you update PB it runs ALOT better.
        For you maybe...

I also updated manually and got the exact same results. I still get a connection error when I try to join a server, and then it works the second time. I then lag like all hell for the first 10-15 minutes after I join the server.

Atleast they are consistently ****ty. Gotta give em credit where credit is earned.

Comment

so i just played bf2 again...got same preformce as before, however when i tried to join a server it had connection problems too

Comment

Major bummer! I just spent several hours trying to make BF2 work after the new PB magic. I finally had to uninstall and reinstall all of BF2, Patches, Punkbuster and reapply all the settings to get it so I could play a few rounds. It went from CTD after loading about half of the server info, the stuff you get when you select a server to play on. To booting me with a PB boot for PB packet loss, after a minute or sometimes five minutes. I tried running with the firewall off and on, no help. It works ok now just a small lag, mabe a couple frames not any more than that, 2 or 3 times a round. Thats all. Thanks for the help! . . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

I did the manual update and my performance has improved a great deal - it does, however, still take me to attempts to join a server.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafterman View Post
                I did the manual update and my performance has improved a great deal - it does, however, still take me to attempts to join a server.
                Same here. I'm no longer getting kicks but it always takes two tries to connect to a server now. That's happened to me before and I fixed it somehow...I just don't remember how.

Comment

Working...
                X