Defend flag points?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defend flag points?

I searched, I really did. I don't get how they work, do you have to be in the flag zone while some one is capping your flag, and you kill them, or can you be somewhere else. Seems sometimes I get them, sometimes I don't.

Re: Defend flag points?

You can be anywhere on the map, as long as you kill an enemy that is currently neutralizing one of your flags. This doesn't work when they are capping an already neutral flag.

Comment

they have to be in the flag zone and have your flag currently up to get the defended flag. If the flag becomes neutral and you kill them you dont get anything but you can go back and get the flag capture points.

Comment

Now if you kill three people trying to neutralize the flag at one time you only get one point, but if you kill three people at different times you get more points. My question is how long is the wait btw getting defense point and not?

Comment

I've probably misunderstood, but you get the defence point as soon as you kill the enemy soldier/s.

Comment

Originally posted by amndunncw View Post
            Now if you kill three people trying to neutralize the flag at one time you only get one point, but if you kill three people at different times you get more points. My question is how long is the wait btw getting defense point and not?
            Good question.

Comment

I assume if you run out of the flag area you can get another defend flag bonus. but if not that probably just a few seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
                I assume if you run out of the flag area you can get another defend flag bonus. but if not that probably just a few seconds.
                As stated before, you don't have to be in the flag area. So, I don't think that matters.

For instance, I lay down 5 mines. One mine kills someone = 1 FDP. How long does it take for the next mine kill to = 1FDP. Is it time based, does someone else have to defend next, or what?

Comment

Quick, someone find this interval

Comment

Originally posted by amndunncw View Post
                    If you kill 3 people with one shot, you only get one flag defense point. For instance, if there is a group of three huddled around a flag and you blow all of them up with a TV, you get one point because you have stopped the flag from neutralizing once, not 3 times. If the opposing forces are killed and completely removed from the flag capping zone and then re-enter, trying to neutralize the flag a second time, only then can you get another flag defense point.

You can go ahead and thank me now.

Comment

Originally posted by p-n*Cynic~Gunner View Post
                      If you kill 3 people with one shot, you only get one flag defense point. For instance, if there is a group of three huddled around a flag and you blow all of them up with a TV, you get one point because you have stopped the flag from neutralizing once. If the opposing forces are killed and completely removed from the flag capping zone and then re-enter, only then can you get another flag defense point.

You can go ahead and thank me now.
                      thats what I was thinking but what if you got 2 people in a vehicle taking the flag (but not fully destroy the vehicle but makes it flame) but an enemy gets close to the flaming vehicle and dies when it explodes.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
                        thats what I was thinking but what if you got 2 people in a vehicle taking the flag (but not fully destroy the vehicle but makes it flame) but an enemy gets close to the flaming vehicle and dies when it explodes.
                        Reword that, because that's just dumb. I only respond to coherent English.

Comment

Originally posted by p-n*Cynic~Gunner View Post
                          Reword that, because that's just dumb. I only respond to coherent English.
                          basically you get 2 kills then a road kill

Comment

If the infantry guy running towards the car was in the flag capture zone when the car was blown up, I would assume you don't get another flag defense point. If he was outside of the zone and ran in, I'm not sure.

Comment

Working...
                            X